BTS Jin-jin, "J Seokjin and buy it at the spot.Of course, it is a super star, "SSLING Management Man" [SSLING Management]






[Sports Seoul | southwest Young reporter] Jin-young showed off a pleasant mouth.

SBS "Running Man" released on the 6th, BTS, which aired on the 6th.

While Lee Seok-jin, Lee Seok-jin and RENING Man-jin, the rest of the members were on each other car.

First of all, Yoo Jae-seok, the second Kim Jong-guk was boarding in Jin's car.

As soon as I saw Jin, Kim Jong-guk?It's been a long time, and Jin said, "I saw you at the U.S. meat restaurant.It's been three years ago.After the concert, Jong Kook, let's go there and say hello.I ate meat, saying what's going to eat meat."

Kim Jong-guk is a lot of LA crew.When mentioned the hometown is Anyang, he also said, "I was born in Anyang.I was born there.I saw the first time from Anyang.I was glad you had this car.

Kim Jong-guk said, "There is a difference between generation, and Jin is 31 years old.Aren't you in the late 30s?"I told Kim Jong-guk".






SBS's "Running Man"
Kim Jong-guk said, "I know 30s in foreign countries," said, "You know, you look like 10s like 10 years."Accordingly, Jin-guk said, "I'm too popular to be super star." "I'm the first time to see Kim Jong-guk said, "I'm the first time to watch it."Jin likes, "JIN likes."I don't like humble, but I don't like it.

Yang Se-chan, said, "I'll call him as Jin Hyung-hyung, said, "The members were Jung-ri."Jin also says, "I'm the same mind, but if you have a lot of money.Yeah, I told you to laugh.

The place where everyone gathered is gathered, Jin-jin.I drank alcohol on the spot," he expressed his friend.Accordingly, Yoo Jae-seok revealed, "You've done it, and Ji Seok-jin said, "This is why he had to pay for me."Jin also, "Can't do that as a super star.He explained that he's already late, I already.

In addition, Ji Seok-jin who wore the same clothes, Ji Seok-jin, who wore the same clothes.The pants and shoes have made a cooperation."Jin said, "Let's go with pants and shoes," he said, "I can't do it."You have to return, saying, "You have to return".

Kim Jong-guk, Kim Jong-guk, said, "It's not saying, "It's not saying, "It's not what it's not saying, "I don't mean."

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال