"It's a gas rhyme since I was hard to go, "I'm sorry" (" (I've got to go to your mind]

[Then Asia= Tae-YUTA X]
"Bloodline" rooftop./ Photographer = 51k

Oktaek, who led the center of the theater, who led the center of the theater, led by strong reflecting the center of the theater.

Oktaek-yeon said on the 5th, which was terrible at the "Bloodline" in the "Bloodline" in the 5th.

Through the "Blindline" and 180 degrees, Oktaek, and 180 degrees, and 180 degrees, came to another characterized charm as a perspective.As he wrote a suspect that he wrote the death of murder case, and he could actually lead to the truth of the drama, as a suspect that he could actually follow the truth of the investigation of the prosecution.

Ok Taekyeon-yeon (okyeon powder) in the process of the past and Ryu Sung-joon (okyeon) in a long time of the characteristics of the characteristics of the characteristics of characters.Jung Yoon Jae-hoon (Park Ji-bin) and Gong Bum-hoon (Hyung-jin) and his feelings, and the emotions of all the perpetrator's emotions surrounding the world.In this process, Oktaek continued to realize justice, even though he finally realized the definition of a long time perpetrator and victims.

Oktaek, who showed a variety of passionate performance, which showed various heat performance from the agency 51k.It was a drama that has been eating a lot of messages and I also learned.Thank you for watching "Blade" to the end of the next work, and I will come back to the next work."


"Bloodline" rooftop./ photographs =tvN ◆ The question of Oktaek-yeon's workQ.I'm curious about the drama "Bloodline".
It is bittersweet.The shooting began in August, but I think I had a great time for half years, and I think I had a really enjoyed a great time for half years.It was a work that I gave me a big teaching, and the more I think it's a work that you eat.

Q.If you decided to make the appearance of "Blade" because of "Blood".The reason why I felt charming in the character.
Ryu Sung-joon thought that McGuard was the most significant character.Ryu Sung-joon was interested and fun because Ryu Sung-joon could not be a criminal.When acting character, it was interested, it was interested, it was interesting, but it was interesting, so interesting and it was interesting and liked it.

Q.There was a strong reflective role of viewers in the thriller genre, but if there is a particular part of the thriller genre.
There were several parts, but the most nervous part of the attention was the eyes.While filming, he felt strange in his eyes, the director of actor Yoon Jae-jae, he said that he could feel confusion, he could feel confusion. Q.Ryu Sung-joon character was a strong half criminal, and suffered a murder suspect, while wearing a murder suspect.It was not difficult to digest or protect the actions such as a scene where there was no difficulties to chase him.
I did a lot of pizza in the drama, but I really did a lot of action, and many actions were so many actions.(laughs) But the action team, and actors, and actors were able to take a great job without hurt.

Q.I think he thought he was adopted by the adoption of hope that he was a child from the hope that he/she is not easy.If you focus on character analysis, there's a part of character analysis.
Since I was young, it was analyzed that it would have a lot of anxiety because it was young, so-called gasliner.Also, I thought it was a character who is good at all of them, and looked at his insufficient part of his insufficient part.In order to obtain insufficient things than parents, but I wanted to express them to gain it.

Q.If you have the most memorable scene or lines.
A new story of the 10th episode of Baeksa Temple and the purpose of the 10th.In the end, he knew that he was a person who had a deep circle, and then Sung-joon, Sung-joon, "I'll be punished for you to kill your daughter.Even before, Baeksa Temple was a police officer, as a police officer, and killed himself as a police officer, and kill him again.

Q.Ryu Sung-hoon, Cho Sung-hoon, Cho Sung-hoon and the air conditioner.If you look at the film, I think about the scene atmosphere and Jung Eun-jin, Jung Eun-jin, Jung Eun-jin, and Jung Eun-jin and Jung Eun-eun, I think about how about breathing.
The drama itself was also difficult to raise tension and dark stories, the production staff were also difficult to raise tension in such atmosphere, and difficulties in such atmosphere.It was so good breathing between actors.At the scene, Jung Eun-jin, Jung Eun-jin, and Jung Eun-jin was so good at the scene, thanks to the two people.I have an extremely high tension, but I think it's not care about those things, and three are so good at the field atmosphere.

Q.He died in hope that he survived or survived, but the story of people living in pain.Ok Taekyeon, who served as a character, who served as a character.
Ryu Sung-jun thinks he was adopted at the hope welfare center when he was young, and he was young, and mentally torture.Of course, it wasn't true, but it was not true that Sung Jun-joon, but he was not thinking about to kill people and kill people like Jeong Yoon Jae-hoon.It was an adult to receive the past and prevent such things to prevent such things happen, and prevent such things to happen as one member of this society, and prevent such things.

Q.Oktaek actor, "Bloodline" will be remembered as what works.
It's a drama that sends small hope to small hope.

Q.Say goodbye to Ryu Sung-joon.The story I want to do with Ryu Sung-joon.
Sung Jun.I really worked so far.I think your life wasn't easy, regret, regret, regret, regret, and all these things will be easier to make you think it's a little more easy if you think it'll be a little easier.I support every future you go.I hope you will welcome the future with warm people.

Q.Plan for future activitiesI want to try to try to challenge any genre.
I saw a lot of blood and death and death.The new work is fun and I want to choose a work that can show similar to Oktaekyeon.There are many fans who don't like thriller genre, but thank you for watching the end.I want to play a brighter role.

Q.Finally, please watch "Bloodline" for viewers who loved it until the end.
First of all, thank you for watching "Blade".I think it was a drama that I would like this drama, but I thought I would like to show you better and fun to show you more fresh and fun acting fun to show you.I'll try to try to come to you with better acting and enjoy it.

TAEYUNA, TAE YUNA
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال