"Don't book".5.5 years old children and experts, "The Snow Sea" (Flower Sea" (Welcome to the MC and experts."


[Sports Chosun Ahn So-yoon reporter] The five-year-old child's appearance in "Welcome returnz's feelings.

SBS Plus, SBS Plus's "Our child return" 5th episode will be aired on the 7th episode, but it seems to be hit by a normal "Walking" to the child.

The main character was a hard drama that my mother went to throw away garbage.Among the same wine, parents, parents, parents say, "I don't answer the name, dad, dad, dad, dad said, "I don't answer the name of the children."

My mom said, "But I didn't know...If I didn't do that..."I regret it and I never hug you when I sang my mother, I never hug you."Accordingly, MC Lee Hyun-eun, "Don't take care of your mother," saying, "Don't book."Lee Hyun is the most difficult thing in the world.If your body is too hard, it will inevitably regrettable, saying, "I can't have to regret the reality of children."Dad also says, "What if we're older, what should I do?"

After conducting a preliminary examination and preliminary tests, MC Lee Hyun and field staff, including parents, parents, including parents, parents, including parents and field staff.Parents who applied to the appearance, "I hope the child can be better, but there was some fear that it hurts a little bit."However, Song Ho Kwang-kwang pediatric psychologist, who plays 5th solution, emphasizes the attitude of parents and positive parenting attitude, saying, "The change of parents are the most desperate and positive parenting attitude.

On the other hand, SBS Plus's "Woo Returns" is broadcasting at 8:30.

Photographer =SBS Plus

Previous Post Next Post

ู†ู…ูˆุฐุฌ ุงู„ุงุชุตุงู„