Lim Sung Min, "suspension of the national pension plan is not see him," suffering from hardships of life ...




[a = osen bakkeunhui] ' My Way documentary star ’ is played by Lim Seong-min mentioned for the rigors of life in the past.

In the afternoon of October 2, televised tv The 'documentary star of My Way' is 'aid anateineo' played by Lim Seong-min of the life story have been made public.

Lim Sung Min said, extremely busy.Dip into the All Programs, and I went to North Korea for the first time.The announcers just current events, news and entertainment, drama, drama (in appearance.) when called names.It didn't like in the announcer mentioned ".

Played by Lim Seong-min of the family had passed against a bond in that he can't.Lim Sung Min said it was "I can't and activities."." (since) drama is played by Lim Seong-min. do you see something else.Neukkiieottta " to touch something that was sleeping.Smoke generator for the controversy is played by Lim Seong-min "It is not easy to become an announcer tags,", said frankly.




" I went to the United States as a breakthrough is played by Lim Seong-min.In fact, the main reason is that there was no work.I can't do this any more, if I am 60 years old at age 50 and suddenly thought, ’ ’ I think I left was, " explained in a courageous choice.

Lim Sung Min said, where like a job is, 20 years to return to the mc've got the rhythm of life and good.World interest in going there and came up good, " said receiving his award.Lim Sung Min "I want to tell you to see or modify the script in advance.", and that professional displaying.

Lim Sung Min said, culminated in open rupture that it had built, the corona.You're plenty to do to live I've been stuck.The program, when we are deeply sighed and away from the sky came out like a rope.Absolutely as soon as I answer the phone said he would do, " explained.




Lim Sung Min said, 2005, it was never really had no money because you see nobody.We don't accept phone calls people and I haven't seen.An installment savings account has been all and health care, she couldn't make national pension fund.Call the phone rang.Be quite honest with you.Even temporarily suspend the ‘I will give you that she wouldn't have medical insurance there is no work going these days, played by Lim Seong-min’ pension system, " notes on his difficult past.

/

[picture] My Way ' documentary television screen capture. star ‘

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال