Stage reflected "I could have a woteobamseo" who ‘My brother to know’ baboons, ajjilhae


BB is ‘Water at night’ recalled dizzying scene of the stage.Jtbc ‘My brother to know’ video capture.

Baboon on the stage amid a crush his relationship with singer ajjilhae who recalled the scene.

The 1st televised jtbc ‘My brother to know’ jaejae, crush and Bibi, with featuring ‘geolkeureoswi’.

Questions to the close relationship with BB in the crush "had once worked on the albums together." mentioned the relationship,The baboon is embarrassed crush and draw the line that read, "won't close with a man I have a girlfriend".Crush the red velvet member Joey and previously admitted to being in August last year.


Baboon of the crush (the left) to draw the line.Jtbc ‘My brother to know’ video capture.

I heard the baboon was a new bars to "Applications for broadcasting We've come here to promote new songs I can't do it." in question and doljikku of Ko Jae-il, CEO of drew attention by.

Bebe, in particular, water and associated ‘Water at night’ with a story mentioned dizzying scene of the stage.This is BB "though their laces are undone just a T-shirt and a close call.", and it's original sticker or something not on that day to put a (staff will), persuade me.Remain and in front of the sticker and stick it in, wet behind the backs, ajjilhae who came up with the situation.

Bebe is followed by "just rubbing Nipples, I fell in front of () (ggbb on the Internet for) and (would)" two spend a statement to the laughter.

Online journalist . gimhayeong
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال