Lim Sung Min, " star forward and extreme financial difficulties..Reminder that national pension money on the phone said " (My Way) [comprehensive].


[The Sports Chosun a dot-com bagaram] 'aid anateineo' played by Lim Seong-min Elle on the hardships of life confession.

Over the past two days the program aired tv chosun in 'documentary star of My Way' played by Lim Seong-min's life story have been made public.

20 years after the Gyeongin tv obs 'Welcome to live bsyo' (obshow) return as played by Lim Seong-min.He is "Now there are more chances for a special reason?" high when asked, " The corona around the world 19 did not have euroda.CORONA, I'm 19, severed the end of everything it had built before that.In such situations in many ways confusing.You're plenty to do to live I've been stuck.How can one live and eat one with a deep sigh when this came like a rope from heaven.Unconditional that as soon as I answer the phone.I ask you that 'What have you been doing lately?' is pd' Does that mean anything to do it.Get kicked, ' that can be hard to do anything these days.Make a living, is on the line in our nation and started fast after the broadcast. " said thanks for broadcasting appeared as a savior. Forward as an actor in an announcer came when European countries were in talks after the hardships of life are played by Lim Seong-min.

Lim Sung Min said, 2005, it's not.I see nobody.There was no money.Usually where I live when you meet somebody but can't live.So people won't return my calls all been given.I haven't seen.있었던 적금 다 깨고 의료보험, 국민연금도 못 냈다.Push him out of phone calls, ' I wasn't a medical insurance have nothing else these days, played by Lim Seong-min.And national pension Please stop.Not cope with him. ' to be honest and tell you that he wouldn't.Do you talk like that revealed the hardships of life that was intense, I accepted (the request to suspend).

Lim Sung Min and film production such as honeymoon, but I would still take 12 years of marriage so soon and images of American husband, Michael Unger, the organizer, was also made public.Michael Unger is 13 years from 2009 s said served as a member of the professor.

They recalled the first meeting.Lim Sung Min said in early 2008, I went to the training to the United States for a month.My husband is the school's dean.Dinner once offered thanks when he came to South Korea met her husband.My husband is the day after tomorrow to go back to the United States as soon as travel arrangements had no opportunity to think of it, man.To have been to training schools and kept together.I schools and the Pusan International Film Festival, show him a seminar at the Pusan International Film Festival in school, and her husband came, a spokesman said.

Michael Unger said, played by Lim Seong-min thought would happen to think that see you again.Korea also felt strange. " tells a story at the time of the plane.

" My husband I can't hide the face is played by Lim Seong-min.Everybody knows, who's just looking at me.Asked me to dance with me.People are looking at and foreign, must not be burdened by dancing with someone turned her down.제가 화장실을 갔는데 그 앞에서 딱 기다리고 있더라.In an unguarded moment, but then went out on stage and also to dance with.So to dance together.His face will toward each other that he is to fall in love, just keep dancing. "

Michael Unger said, played by Lim Seong-min then so pretty.How do we spend time of the two and many film festival staff in the colorful costumes, because at the time of trouble. "and" This man must learn to dance, smiled.

They did a year or so a long-distance relationship before marriage.Lim Sung Min said, living her husband had been to New York.So my husband for nearly a year in the country agreed to come.Pusan International Film Festival, and me that I know that public face is known because I am in Korea, the idea that there should be one. " My husband and settling here, why you said.

Michael Unger said, also when I get a job.Finding a partner's life is more important for played by Lim Seong-min, showing affection.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال