'Little Women' Kim Go-eun 70 billion disappeared..Um Ki-joon, blue orchids and [★ Perform at t view] death.


Photo = tvn a capture 'Little Women'70 billion of the 'Little Women' star Kim Go-eun is gone.

2, televised tvn toil the drama 'Little Women' choedoil in the Park Jae-Sang (If wiajun) (Um Ki-joon --) betrayal and set up house.Park Jae-Sang after the sudden death by drowning.

The Park Jae-Sang choedoil met " It's all because of you.Eojji. thorough shock that bite my tongue.I said, horrified, it seems like she can.Really strong and brave woman.Your mother said.

A day, "So I must be here to be threats you come for migration," is choedoil response, Park Jae-Sang said, I don't know you.12-year-old you brought me.네 아버지는 배신자였다.Murder and ran away and mother down the baggage. "." I've never seen him like you.They're a wolf cub, filled with admiration.It was my father, What are you doing now was glad to see you.I have a chance.What up his work in and see their father.Look at the mother.It's happened for your sake.Who Do you have any choice.I'll finally achieve his wish.Bring his father and mother take.Mother and the stomach longer.Now you can save as much as if I go to the hospital. " he added. " can you be prepared to leave right now is choedoilAnd don't touch my money.So father I'll tell you a plan to "Let's suggest that, Park Jae-Sang", of course.I won't find you.But you are always welcome you back.To be honest, the money is a disappointment.Do you only left me because of 70 billion, pathetic situation.

Park Jae-Sang the bomb seemed to be killed, but all this is is choeuijae choedoil the thing up.Oinju "the work without me?" is (who Kim Go-eun) to tear myself away." Everything started suddenly. is the choedoilGive an important role in the situation well.The real criminal gave evidence to the start of the job for me.What happened to station an application for a retrial because those who have quickly and ability and problem is, but choeuijae.Inju, the adventure decided.Everything is cast is people who really believes even though you needed, " explained.

On the other hand, oingyeong (If Nam Ji-hyeon) Park Jae-Sang of the live show ahead of first sit and choedoil connection with the murder of his mother the truth.Park Jae-Sang angry at this said so but I've been in one's senses are you talking about?Should how much alcohol.In fact, to check whether or not different.Didn't you a few days ago came a day after ibwotaet and to a mental hospital ", saying" delusional disorder patients to fool around.Will probably get into legal action, the virtual world.

" Not delusional disorder and welcomed legal action. silver oingyeongTomorrow I'll explain on the news, a mental hospital ", saying" candidate to drop in the election, revealing what it's not.My candidate is a murderer, did you do something to say first.Wait.I warned type, working slowly but surely.

He was an appearance on TV earlier as well as wonsangu (If Lee Min-woo) murder of a hidden image and revealed the truth.The sudden news Park Jae-Sang were killed by drowning in video has been made public.Thus, the impact a mistake by Sir didn't get the words.

(Uhm Ji-won of you) to its original state, has snubbed, " Why people to call for oinju?I'm haejja that he'll kick up.We hope what will happen, " said outraged.70 billion won in an account is being lost to make a mistake after the stock price.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال