RaMi Ran "cyclist sweeping awards in the first world championships, 子" (son of a prison gate.) [comprehensive].




(ek sports news reporter an intern baengmingyeong) 'son of a prison gate.' RaMi Ran was a shy son of discussing.

28 broadcast two kbs tv 'Come Back Home,' RaMi Ran, and Song Sae-byeok main film in the entertainment shows like 'bad apples in a rooftop house' (less than 'son of a prison gate.').

RaMi Ran son, Kim Sook Eun cyclist "sweeping the awards in the game.", let me know.Asian Junior Championship gold medal in the team, won a silver medal in the individual.

RaMi Ran said it was "My son was good at climbing in domestic competitions.", and it's "It was the first time out global race".He laughed, saying "sns the Post a comment, ' Let me introduce myself ' you better keep an eye on you because I.".

김숙은 "라미란 씨랑 아들이 진짜 똑같이 생겼다"며 "머리 짧으면 아들이고, 머리 길면 라미란 씨다"라고 말했다.RaMi Ran is the "I was in middle school picture taked at pictures and my son a ' mixed picture." raised a laugh and said, "Decalcomania".




RaMi Ran, Song Sae-byeok began publicizing the film 'Come Back Home,'.Song Sae-byeok was described as "RaMi Ran in the drama and lovers".RaMi Ran was "first love each other". "

Kim Sook Eun "RaMi Ran, artisan kissing scene" he said, " last year alone, the few times I don't know.Cha In-pyo, a kissing scene with Mr. Son Hyun-joo, said.

RaMi Ran is "to be a kissing scene is like that." and "It can be called a little kissing and jeopchokssin" he explained.And "The kissing scene in ' Come Back Home, authentic feeling mellow" he explained.

"Who brought you" Song Sae-byeok in question responded, "The man is not must lead you".Inhibition is known that he talked about "you're okay, you're in a puff of smoke" high.

Kim is "see also took a lot of kissing scene Mr. Song Sae-byeok syeonnya" he asked.Song Sae-byeok to this was "I can't not seen." he said.RaMi Ran is "It is not the first time a kissing scene with my sister?" he asked."Yes" high, is Song Sae-byeok RaMi Ran laugh like the cat that swallowed the "I was the first time my sister" year.

= 2 screens broadcasting tv kbs the picture.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال