[comprehensive] "and go I just know." ...영철하다 be sagacious reflected on it both ways, English, the thunder ('I'm solo.').

[Ten Asian journalists : Woo Bin]

'I'm solo.' A person who became a single again men and women's love line has been shattered.

Over the past 28, televised ena play, sbs plus of Real Love lines are crushed in the 'I had a solo (I) solo' dating program.

After finishing the random date for wise and virtuous, and poured his heart "200 % satisfied." in an interview with the production team is sangcheol good one.There are two children, and "I'm not so with an interval of mind to it." wise and virtuous, however, reveals burden of the sangcheol.

Youngho is a leaf on the shoulder but not date Ok Soon after " My favorite style is.It's like the ability to take the beauty saying " I feel like I'm satisfied with.On the other hand, Ok Soon, "reasonably not feel sexy." and draw the line.


English revealed "Ok Soon, but there are many mountains to be over, met with a long distance, parenting, your the first of all," in a random date with your esteemed son.광수와 순자도 화기애애한 두 번째 데이트를 즐겼지만 "이성적인 끌림이 없다"는 등 아리송한 속내를 보였다.

Solo girl is ladylike. in the car themselves returning of the "there seems to be your authenticity for sangcheol're not." he said.이를 들은 영숙은 "영수님은 정숙님이 술자리에서 텐션이 아무리 높아도 자기는 다 귀여워 보인다고 하더라"며 "다른 이들에게 안 좋게 보일 수 있는 시점에 자기가 구해주고 싶어서 데리고 나왔다고"라고 상철과는 정반대되는 영수의 숨겨진 배려를 언급해, 모두를 감탄케 했다.Quiet, please finally " for sangcheol're seem to be keeping to the heart.Mental breakdown. " was bitter.


Leave a tip to wise and virtuous, quiet to arrive at the hostel.The inside of a man of great discernment in random date "(영철하다 be sagacious're better with you more talking, and they wanted to see" is silent hear tell.Ok Soon, too, troubled Hyun-Sook one-on-one talks with a man of great discernment to recommend.


Virtue alone, but with sangcheol, began a serious conversation.It is quiet here "I am (high tension) Failure to do so because I can't get along with everyone.", revealed that have been over why the night before.But sangcheol is that " I don't like that.My sister came here to play? " and pinched.Back then, receipts came in and between the receipt, which was chaste to take as "let's go".The receipt, " I really can give 100.Let me 10,000 for me.바라는 건 딱 1이야"라고 진심을 호소했다." excited to order in receipt of a straight line.She's shy all areas, said a good mood.


Young''s formula and yeongsuk closer in deep conversation.영식은 "(이혼으로) 그동안 힘들었지만, 앞으로 나를 만나는 여자는 분명히 행복할 거라고 자신할 수 있다"고 말했다.Commiserated with the your esteemed son, and to shed tears of empathy as "very, very nice job I want to, for two people in the future will meet someone who can" is the yeongsuk.


Youngho is just applied for ‘a one-on-one conversation’ saw a good cry and come back to the yeongsuk.Youngho is a " I have today kkajiyeotttago you.I said, " Choose (The right to go out against) in medicine go fun is you, but there is no sense to me, ' the refusal expressed an indirect.긴 대화 끝에 영호의 속내를 알게 된 영숙은 숙소로 돌아가, 다른 솔로녀들에게 "나도 여잔데 내가 왜 거절당하고 있지?Wounded pride, unspeakable.Proudly for a date that he would use dating to the your esteemed son after Super.

Meanwhile, English is a man of great discernment to 영철하다 be sagacious and told that a random date "(Ok Soon, a wise and virtuous) would also like to see other people." of the story.English is not " I feel good now.Think will be heard in my ears and saying?You and I just know if you want to get to know (Ok Soon, ladylike.) " thunder.

Woo Bin Ten Asian news .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال