"You can have money, only my wallet back" ...Kim Hyo-yeon, sorry?


Kim Hyo-yeon five-member girl K-pop girl group Girls ' Generation member lost valuables to the other side.Press photo / = jangdonggyu, Hyoyeon Instagram. Group Girls ' Generation member, Hyoyeon, He lost his purse to express how sorry I am.

26, Hyoyeon their story posted, "to find the wallet." work through Instagram.Where did you go, " I care about my wallet purse.May I have any money in the wallet story Just give it back ".

Kim Hyo-yeon is "I know you're busy so you only you can read this." she remembered as well as manual.

He said, " 1.A found wallet of credit cards and connects to call customer Service, consultant in credit card.2.Please call the agent to pick up and pick up my wallet card number.3.Owner of the wallet is a counselor who had acquired for contact information of the owner of the purse and phone calls are from scenarios, " added.

The Girls ' Generation Hyoyeon, which includes regular 'Forever circle (1) forever' her seventh album recently about making a comeback with a complete in five years and released.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال