Spared flowersnake debate over 1 billion and "extreme choice," come and gimjeongmin (comprehensive) [Review : da].



Spared flowersnake debate over 1 billion and "extreme choice," come and gimjeongmin (comprehensive) [Review : da].

I went through a space after the controversy ‘flowersnake 1 billion’ actor gimjeongmin.

Televised on July 25, mbn ‘world exclusive’, to suspend activities in a legal battle with ex-boyfriend, a gimjeongmin the activities of other has been made public.

Over the past lovers 2017 before a misunderstood ‘flowersnake 1 billion’ and left the entertainment industry, caught up in a legal battle with Mr. a gimjeongminA씨는 김정민과 2013년부터 2년 가까이 사귀면서 수억 원을 썼다며 혼인빙자사기혐의로 소송을 제기했으며 김정민은 A씨가 사생활을 폭로하겠다고 협박하고 현금 1억6000만 원과 물품을 갈취했다며 고소했다.The following year, Mr. a, was given a one-year jail term suspended for two years, was sentenced to 120 hours community service.













Working as a lecturer at a yoga meditation is broadcast on that day from gimjeongmin you an update.Corona 19 after I got to be interested for the environment from time to time peulloging (jogging and exercise that pick up garbage at the same time) you do, it reported.

"My responsibility is great to overcome financial difficulties can somehow be hard for me" he said, " Mom for the first time in recent years is gimjeongmin with open hands, but that's shocking to me.It's all so kind of afraid that when I grow up.Be very ugly and a dislike to their own.So I confessed and personal trainer, a certified for preparation, hard. Mentioned the instrument as to stop activity is gimjeongmin.He said, " because of the scandal with her boyfriend after a relationship before they have a problem and to rest so far on the air.At that time, on the air did together senior boyfriend was introduced to meet you see there is a difference in age from early marriage going back and forth.A woman fixated, while there are parts, including a personality clash later in the process because I asked to break up.However, without the other party's acceptance of problems and disagreements arose., insisted.

The gimjeongmin company closely because it was very far distance with a boyfriend at the time of my house wanted to.I've heard in relocation expenses, months of rent, travel costs, travel expenses, and Ask the 100 million to beg for gifts.It doesn't make any sense the amount itself and refused to return the money to threats.이미 그 전에 선물 같은 건 다 반환된 상태였는데 일단 두려웠으니까"라며 "관계가 정리됐다고 생각했는데 그 이후에도 계속 만남을 요구했고 거절하니까 3억을 달라, 5억을 달라면서 점점 액수가 커졌다.That's why I sued first, it's okay to open up.

He has real number of Internet bullying.Received flowersnake from under the pretext of marrying Internet bullying that can not be at the mouth.Will be leaving in the programs, so scared.At first, was expected until the situation, but we thought that it would take.Then he waited for results and prior to tackling the results of the image is already almost hit rock bottom.Recovery is I can be hard.So, I agreed. "and" party has a guilty verdict and I am not guilty to all but stopped and finalize the trial are you doing, " explained.

Mercia Police, appealed even the extreme version of the gimjeongmin" I feel bad for him in tears. mom gimjeongminJungmin drives and forget everything I'd like to stand on its public name again and again with the past, don't know.Don't you To be honest, I don't know.And move on, just.I'll get through and will do well in the future.I can do to cheering outside, said.







Meeting with the actor was also made public.A house under financial difficulties is gimjeongmin thought to be resolved in a couple of months, and it was revealed I heard you ".The people think will not hurt, that the Internet bullying to get me wrong.But over time, wrong and forgotten. "

" I am afraid you die, and the actor is "You didn't fight, but can't talk all I want to do and who was back on my mind.".Don't you break points to me.I know I know what you mean.I was afraid to a bad idea only to discover you was poisoned.Let's cheer up, cheered.

" I hear, but the rest and time to start anew is the actor so nervous.What you laughing, laughing in altitude a troubled mind people.하지만 누구도 신경 쓰지 말고 내가 가지고 있는 감과 재능, 진정성만 믿으면 대중에게 충분히 전달될 거라고 믿는다.I hope a more upgraded and a mature than what it used to be Jungmin broadcaster said the advice, our sincere hopes.

Not gimjeongmin can be completely the same isn't what it used to be.Think.In the past, be seems to have a broadcast to be loved.I want to stand out, wanted to be recognized during a short break ", saying" turned around so much that front.Get me something if those who want to be a broadcast again.I really sympathize with each other and with power is I want to be someone who can put laughter, the wind.

Archive section of press . Jung Hee Yeon

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال