산다라박 "160㎝도 안 돼, 162㎝에 37㎏ 어렵다" 프로필 키 정정(밥맛없는언니들)




Sandara Park from a circle [press news, bakssuin] group to Annie corrected height in profile.

On August 24, the video, titled '+ V of the sister of news was intrigued both log q and a' has released a Web entertainment 'You told me the rice is not sisters' studio heungmaneul was published.




Sandara Park in the image is "I wonder when did you eat less during what was a kid like this." one reader question, not eat more when I was growing up.So I didn't I grow, said.

" by children is '162 to be 37 kg cm that body.' and 37 less than 160 cm I think I'll have to go and get that right, and kg.This will allow promising young players who grew up just in case should not be have the wrong idea.37 to 38 in 162 cm kg is difficult, " confesses.(Photo : 'You told me the rice is not sisters' capture studio heungmaneul).
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال