Jang Ga Hyun, " face in figure, making money?" Internet bullying, afraid I'm pretty proud.




[Lee Seul-Gi in the press news] Internet bullying in the face of Jang Ga Hyun.

On August 24, is Jang Ga Hyun! the end of his " vacation in the snsJust my way home from work ...." with a photo.

Jang Ga Hyun in photos released is leisurely enjoying the holiday look.Height and luxury superior body is attention-getting.

Looked a lot of Internet users received an enthusiastic response in the recent state of water a beauty, Jang Ga Hyun."Why are you getting jeolmeojyeo" " It's so cool that it?!That's a jeungmaellu "" the sister too pretty and that is the real dorabangseu "" followed like age, such as I want to " reaction in the 40s.

But one netizen said up to this stuff?People were equipped with a reaction to think that making money. ".Jang Ga Hyun said, to this ndamnikka do about it ...Good to see you, too I'm a pretty face with a figure, making money because I know I need to check out.Cool to respond, saying it. or afraid I'm pretty annoyed ^^

Jang Ga Hyun's cool reaction to fans in the comments more hot response.Jang Ga Hyun said, with a pretty face a little good shape the clemency is a living!!Right??The cool, and respond with a brave face.

Meanwhile, Jang Ga Hyun b seventh album with guest vocals from Jo Sung-min, a well-known singer and producer, divorced and married in 2000 and 2020.The two recent television I got divorced a Chosun, said, ' We're tv.2 ' had decided to close very well.

(Photo : Jang Ga Hyun sns)
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال