'I'm solo.' yeongsuk ♥ a man of great discernment, start their honeymoon..Lined + 2 years old, pregnant grade wedding.

[a Herald are Kim Ji-hye pop]



영철하다 be sagacious Instagram, yeongsuk.
Ena play - plus six term 'I'm solo.' sbs yeongsuk and perspicacious, wedding and became couples.

31 yeongsuk (aliases) their Instagram, wedding day.Saemna, can today the wedding!" wrote.

Multiple schedule as " First, quickly prepare the wedding, do you like to convey to everyone failed to get in touch with you.Generously forgive this point I hope you will honor us by attending to your friends despite my busy schedule also ", D-Nev" Greetings, and to thank friends.The orthodox style. lack in progress in many parts of many blessings, and thanked the cheering!How I said.

And congratulations you're in touch personally " And not to attend but is yeongsuk I really thank you.Saemna, can very well the mountain!Let me introduce myself to people coming back from their honeymoon, thanks to ", D-Nev" to me very happy day!Are you a good night, " concluded his speech.

영철하다 be sagacious (aliases) his Instagram, too, 31, met the coldest day so hot today, we got married that's really hot.That's how deeply in love and live happily.To suit your place today, from afar to congratulate those who too was deeply appreciative, " it said.

Field contained the wedding of a man of great discernment and in photos released in yeongsuk.A lot of celebration of beautiful beautiful-looking pouring in.

한편 ENA PLAY-SBS 플러스 '나는 솔로' 6기 영철과 영숙은 최종 커플이 된 후 지난해 12월부터 연인으로 발전, 다섯 번째 공식 커플에 등극했다.Recently announced pregnancy and marriage at the same time.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال