'I'm solo.' English, a man of great discernment ♥ yeongsuk public wedding wrap party...Youngho isn't

[The Daily Sports ijisu]

'I'm solo.' English Instagram photos.
'I'm solo.' English Instagram photos.
'I'm solo.' English Instagram photos.
'I'm solo.' English Instagram photos.
'I'm solo.' English Instagram photos.
'I'm solo.' English Instagram photos.
'I'm solo.' μ˜μ² ν•˜λ‹€ be sagacious and six yeongsuk, wedding, six English is a variety of wrap party and the orthodox style. released a photograph.

μ˜μ² ν•˜λ‹€ be sagacious, English on July 30, the proceedings phase with a six to his Instagram, shortly after the wedding of yeongsuk injeungsyat and posted.

In addition, he said, " than me. (yeongsuk) + coronal root confirm older sister (quiet) six happy too pretty, a philosopher of ancient China. my sister a tag it for a walk!A " added.Also put the congratulatory message "Hansaem ❤ wellhead, coronal root of the sister don't have a whole is not allowed for wedding".

In the English couple in the six Youngho also poses with breaking up after the broadcast, but surprised everyone.Something guy is Ok Soon, also posed by the receipt, and 6 of 8 GB instead of a philosopher of ancient China. is present in the wedding shows friendship transcends the nose, too.Young ho is missing, and Daegu from your esteemed son and in the wrap party, sweet potatoes deoku wise and virtuous, didn't.

Young''s formula, only six flag of another to get married couple and quiet, currently 19th person in isolation, CORONA, jeongsugi only Young''s formula, with soon-to-be husband.

Ijisu digital news team news.
Previous Post Next Post

Ω†Ω…ΩˆΨ°Ψ¬ Ψ§Ω„Ψ§ΨͺΨ΅Ψ§Ω„