[comprehensive] Kim said, " 16 times a year go the way of life. ...Would you mind if I don't '♥ Son Jun Ho', insurance and pensions " ('alum eccentricity').

[Ten Asian journalists : Woo Bin]

Musical actress Kim Son Jun Ho's anecdotes and her husband confesses.

In January, the program aired 'alum eccentricities of the scroungers Hur Young-man' Chosun tv, Kim appeared. Hur Young-man, is a bureau and asked what appeared to wait.

'The Phantom of the Opera' 'Empress Myeongseong' 'Anna Karenina' 'Marie Antoinette' 'Elizabeth' and Kim, who starred as Queen at work.

Kim said, many died.Empress Myeongseong was sword three times.Once he was dead 16 times a year.I'm not weird if I die.I think I don't don't perform when he's dead.Killed so many " to the laughter.


Hur Young-man, "cheonggukjang only played the Queen this role not like something to eat." and asked.Kim said, a great deal about that.Princes and death will reign as queen, usually the image is my husband to a lot of role,, been this question.

Live as " My husband is being held always say not true.It's your husband I was eight years of difference.I above.Like me who try to take over completely, explained.

Hur Young-man "And so we have three years older than me, I'm in trouble, more than I thought." and "who did the dash" said.Kim, " My husband did.At first, I am a real answer, don't like it.




" I was 2nd grade in elementary school he and her husband were born.My husband is so active that I did to him first.Choi Ji-woo, the age was so good, showing affection.

Hur Young-man "My husband ' you don't, ' Let me finish a meal" is again asked Kim smiled and said, " insurance pension that if you don't.I said your insurance and pension, the official said.

" Mother was a vocal music is Kim.My sister did, to sing.Hur Young-man is "Should the Seoul is the house," said his family at Seoul National University.Hur Young-man "turn into a musical, which have no regrets about it?" is, ask a question.

Kim said, mother initially opposing to be.Dreaming of an opera singer for a lifetime.I can't go abroad to study, marry my dad.I hope the path to geotkki saleswoman.That is the opposition in the first place. "



Isn't every day to perform as " very often.Outside the stage to performing management to me, and, you know, you say seems to have a stalker hasn't been too long since I was making his debut.Some middle-aged women did, that there are watching me in the lobby.

Kim said, do you know my mom monitor did you pray at the sight of border and scarf around your head.I swim with tears.What kind of heart? " he added.

Woo Bin Ten Asian news .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال