35 mossol 男, we saw the first two million won to find 女 ...A "obsession" needle (The Ask) [comprehensive]




The man is to find the 'her' (By Lee Ji-eun, Personnel Exchange Team ek sport news reporter an intern,) 35 years old Buddhist saints here.

6, televised kbs joy "I want to find the girl is a woman he met an out-of-town terminal in Cheonan." in 'Ask any Buddhist saints', and one male client has come.

Suh Chan-hoon and the Answer Yoo Jae-seok Named Comedian of the eyes of the in an interesting story.'Where is the ticket window?' high at the terminal on the way to go home and play in the client said, a friend's home I asked the lady ran by and let me know.Appeared nervous when I saw the way speak before that.'I missed the last train to go home.' Lynn says. " said ask you something. Answer Yoo Jae-seok Named Comedian and Seo on the client's story to the question, the more tilted his head slightly to one side.These Buddhist saints of client is also continuing to continued his story."막차를 놓쳐서 불안해하니까 '그러면 제가 돈을 줄 테니까 택시 타고 가라'고 하니 거절하더라"라는 의뢰인의 말에 서장훈은 "혼자서 드라마를 찍었다"며 지적에 나섰다.

However, clients are unflinchingly and the 'her' of the special appeal.The two reportedly talked a lot of sitting in the terminal.The client from spending a lot of questions that a short period of time with her.의뢰인의 그녀는 의뢰인에게 번호까지 물어봤지만 이에 대해서는 의뢰인이 거절했다고 한다.




The client I didn't tell me that they didn't want to be a wound.Remembers her story as she left scenes I can't stop thinking.I regret.I want to make, not just find, feel like talking about the story.As he said, " That's the woman ask me 'Will you marry?'.Not his girlfriend answered, ' Why don't you go out with me?I ' " added.

It also just heard Seo said the woman I don't understand.Strange " to 'Where are you going?' high 'Why don't you go out' and asked to meet you in the terminal and expressed his doubts.Answer Yoo Jae-seok Named Comedian is also "Didn't you make about?" and with doubts about the client's story showed.

" It is not.A true story. " am mortified at every terminal, and eventually to find her client was a flier that do to make it back.At first, leaflets they filled only simple description a little more specific to turn to the Buddhist saints at the end of the client that he was surprised.

The fee was hanging in the leaflet.One million won to clients in the process and produced fliers. They hung a fee of 1 is said to have used the money of 2 million won.

Seo said, your eager mind is I get it.Leaflet about to pour it up to pleading I know.I wish I find on the air and the probability is slim to none.It is we movie is coming from such as foreign films, me.I did then fate will think are good.But it didn't mean that more than?.I thought.Where is a man and asked to be married there? ' and ask the first time, job seriously the advice.




Seo of the client, "Have you ever a love affair and I didn't do for a long seems to be a few times." is nodding.35살인 의뢰인은 스무살 때 3개월 만났던 연애가 처음이라고 한다.Seo the horror of the "Don't tell about it".35살 의뢰인을 모태솔로 취급하며 "연애 경험이 없는 사람이 느끼는 거랑 우리가 느끼는 거랑 다르다.Would have been drunk. " client went to the pinch.

" The important thing is continuing to Seo.When you meet someone in the future should think carefully.They are completely in love should not be throwing everything that he expressed a favorable impression.Should be carefully and learn more.Verification and see.He don't know who it isn't you told us, now.

Lastly, Don't " And today looking for him since.I listen too much right now.It's too much obsession.It seems to stick.As from today for the advice is prohibited. " Seo of the client at the end of his seriousness and nodded.

Photo = kbs a screen joy

 
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال