Jang Su-won "a marriage, his wife to wearing a wedding dress before the age 44" (You Are My Sunshine).




Jang Su-won [press news, bakssuin] the Sechskies, released his wife and a love story.

Televised on June 6 sbs '- You Are My Sunshine 2 dongsangimong' Jang Su-won is special in mc in.




Jang Su-won is married to a ground in November last year, 1 years older than the stylist said, (wife) during the first meeting said he would not work with.When you start acting since his discharge from army moves can be introduced, but (wife) so busy and not professional actors (I), such as multiple reasons, was denied, recalled the first meeting.

" But then she my own style list and the best cider.Chung, and builds and a casual friend had met his life and the favor.Then I asked you to see first wife "

Marriage is about the about divorces his wife was active.'I want to 44 years old before the wedding dress.' said it "On the plus side, and his wife" too nice to talk to first and understanding.I can't a phone call, said.(photo = sbs '2 dongsangimong' capture).
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال