Seoayan ♥, Im Chang-jung his former wife said, " actual contact and surprised...'Thank you for your loving care.' said ('2 dongsangimong') [Review of the sc].


[The sports reporter dot-com igeeun] singer Im Chang-jung seoayani the wife of Im Chang-jung came up with a meeting with his ex-wife.

30 days of televised sbs '- You Are My Sunshine 2 dongsangimong' entertainment programs appeared seoayani.

On this day is Junho troops back from chinmojip seoayan to " Grandmother She all right?My mom's all right?" inquired.To coaches, "When I'll call you his grandmother had arrived" again.

" My grandmother is Junho the army.I arrived, the house well. " and spoke to my grandmother this currency is the seoayan went on.The seoayan have fun well I'll take you home.Pack properly and you ", Junho of a conversation with my grandmother was exchanged.


Seo was amazed as "living a direct call so that I'm almost never heard of.".Seoayan was described as "pickup problem on the young child and communication you have to do, so no calls.".

Junho childcare in the army only one´s real mother about this situation again " Junho, and that a quasar., to (one´s real mother,) transport links.When does the Hoya, Hoya (Junho, a pet name) to brothers live with?'I said,' reaches me, who kept mom?I'll go later '.The dry eye in the house as soon as hear.As soon as I want to do away, " he added.

In addition, " Second a quasar., was ever see during my illness and contact with your birth mother.What would you need to say I was surprised too.Bend one's head, tell him. " Thank you for your loving care that Jung-sim added.

▶ You don't know the man hiding a secret.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال