"눈만 찝었다"는 손담비 졸업사진 보니...母 allegations " a nose job?NO" ('동상이몽2')[종합]




[The Sports Chosun a dot-com jeonganji] Son's mother about the daughter of plastic and the laughter "eyes were only jjip" high it's okay to open up straight.

Over the past 30 days of televised sbs '- You Are My Sunshine 2 dongsangimong' (less than 'You Are My Sunshine'), Son Dam-bi ♥ Lee Son of the way to see her mother was on it.

Son, the mother of his son-in-law Lee? Steamed ducks for the preparation for the house.Son Dambi was then left for a while, and mother laughed, saying "It's called guest don't think 100 years and the son and son-in-law like my brother-in-law baengnyeonson". My mother was " you get married I'll have to feel the same.Go of the market today and son-in-law when she asked him to introduce excited.Is this what happiness is like a son it ", saying" All right, she's wonderful. " be astonished that the questions.Lee said, still agreed with his son is good.Around it "In this, and frankly, said mother" age is less, one son or daughter gives birth to daughter was so good I wish I had to bare your soul, " he said.

And my mother is "These days I already got done with jeolmeojyeo" and laughed.Happiness is causing anti aging.After my mother was make idle remarks, saying, "Can they fix it and a lot of money" " They're plastic surgery now.I don't like plastic surgery.The daughter has high nose and plastic, plastic eyes and no one suspected jjip ssangming out by the smile. and. "Son, who baffled "a high school grade three, show me my mom." said.Son since childhood, is so pretty. Our graduation photos are, mcWhat kind of humiliation? " and surprised by the complete beauty from my childhood.


In other action, Son Dam-bi, an only child of the regular shops around the market wanted more than anyone to get married mother to visit her husband Lee boasted.Then mother said her husband, handsome.Once upon a time like Jang Dong-gun, but now Kyuhyuk reveals are much more handsome. " her husband for love.

In particular, his mother's story is always the end of the pregnancy.Son, the "We now think too much time to get married child was singing a different tune." and " would be better if you bring it right now.It's God's Will you try hard, we will try.By sex, saying "I want a son." about 'five brothers, mother,' received flag of the seoayan

▶ You don't know the man hiding a secret.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال