[on sc] Mr. Ko So-young, the bag designer?But responding to my back ...Whatever luxury to make!


Source photos : Ko Instagram
Source photos : Ko InstagramAnd here I thought we were [Lee Jung Hyuk the sports news] an expensive luxury bag!

Koh's luxury brand first draft to be seen as luxury brand even echo back.

Ko So-young recently uploaded photos to take a walk with my puppy with my family.

A bag over her shoulder to the side with Ko So-young are so well, with fans and famous global luxury brand, announced to the question 'brand' is out of left field.

A theme park in Jeju Island's goods last month, Ko So-young tied the purchase seems that when I traveled to Jeju island with my family.

And the fans are "I think in their 20s" "What all wear in such style is nice with brand-name products." reacted in the back.

▶ You don't know the man hiding a secret.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال