The iKey "25 of pregnancy, she felt sorry for." describes ...Kang Joo Eun 'empathy' (godfather) [the new title,].




(ek this sports news was news) is a former Miss Korea Kang Joo Eun The iKey and building consensus and find common ground and describes a dancer.

In May, 31 televised tv kbs 2 'godfather', Garvey is Kang Joo Eun and The iKey newly moved house to invite you to the scene describes the airwaves.

이날 강주은과 아이키는 가비의 집들이를 통해 만났고, 강주은은 "아이키 씨를 방송하면서 실제로 처음 만났는데 너무너무 대단한 게 어린 나이에 결혼하고 가정을 이끌어 나가고 일을 하고.This is not usually difficult " felt a sense of familiarity.

Did you spill, saying, "(child) at the age of 25 and 26 years old, married within two years and it (the) started as a dancer." on children.




Tested in hospital on children, " when she was pregnant and went home, but what do you want to eat.What passing by and bought a black bag and put it into the market or not.I was what did you apart, border.뒤에서 '아줌마.I wasn't accepted 'In this,', this '.But call me, don't know.At that time, I know the story of the past 25 years old. " Young General.

Are you calling me looking around and behind on children ".During the day, very sad that day.Of course, but the process of being a mother I was not ready to hear the word.The horse is not that I don't like, but 25 years old? " recalled.

Furthermore, on children, " I'm so happy I met 'I'll set up a happy family', but the idea seems inevitable.여자로서 내가 엄마가 되는 과정에서 또는 엄마가 됐을 때 그냥 나로 사는 게 아니라 이제는 누구의 엄마로 살고 그게 마음의 준비가 필요하구나"라며 육아로 인한 고충을 토로했다.




In Kang Joo Eun said, was even surprised things in common.I had when similar baby and marry at an early age.And working moms in too much in common was "empathy, and on children," her mother's eyes when I'm talking ' That's right.I see.It's all I can understand ‘ Oh Look at me with eyes full of mind I mean, my story again and again want to do more.The cool. " was thrilled.

Kang Joo Eun, which particularly on children " It's just I want in, and for an active interest in me to express.Jueun mother to wear another daughter's love between mother and daughter confessed. " I want to get.

Photo = a screen kbs
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال