Lee "wedding dress stood out a lot of anger and = 15 million → 父", 'syuseu' of confession ('seasoned rice cake house') [Review of the sc]


[The Sports Chosun a dot-com iuju] Lee 'seasoned rice cake house' 'brothers' also admire syuseu, a confession.

31 televised mbc Every 1 entertainment programs 'The seasoned rice cake house and my brother', singer Lee Hyo-ri is guest appearance.

Lee Ji Suk-jin seen is, " said Lee Hyo-ri is just between us.How super style can you all my life, surprised.Lee is trainee living without a second without unknown to her debut as a 'top star' life.Are you Lee on "Instead of the no-names, the sorrow and sadness yumyeongui is?" asks a question, " Where is the sadness yumyeongui.Thank you.Good, thank you very much gossip is when interest or the hard work was burdensome, too, it's okay to open up. Crop top Lee, cargo pants, such as fashion items from abandoned dog adoption, and even a vegetarian diet into fashion.Lee chose small wedding with the most memorable fashion.Lee said, small wedding is not intended for one, but the trend back in fashion and bust because of my brother bakssuong the Offical Discount Rate.At that time, luxury wedding business and said he would kill me, discovering the laughter.

이효리는 웨딩드레스도 결혼 10년 전 샀던 15만 원짜리 드레스를 입었다며 "나는 드레스도 너무 많이 입어보고 화려한 메이크업도 너무 많이 해봐서 그런 결혼식에 대한 설렘이 없었다"고 밝혔다.But the slightly sad "of her death." said that is not withdrawing a laugh.


Candid, yarns have a fight with your wife with Lee Sang Soon, teenage audience.Lee said, fought each other and one ever get out of time.갈 데가 왜 없냐.A lot of money.Contact the hotel and did a lot of fun "and", a Can I take it for once, so I won't feel like the coming year.Nothing had happened and won't say a couple of days.I don't fight and silent.Is match up with hope, the, it will release his opponent.

Lee has told a news I went through the front page, which accounted for a heyday with only with a cold.Lee said, became acute when you don't have sensitive.My favorite would crash because of what one earring that doesn't look so nervous. "and" But I really sleep well.When depressed, but more than two hours.Short, brief, said.Depression, can be removed quickly made tireless efforts of the Lee behind a strong menteol.

눈코 뜰 새 없이 바빴던 시절이었음에도 과거로 돌아갈 수 있다면 무조건 돌아가겠다는 의외의 이야기를 했다.Lee said, " go back and want to live with this heart.I want to hold and for good at it. I want to not kkatalseureopAbandoned dog when greater influence if said to have adopted more unknown atkkennyaI want to, I wish to live "Plane," top, but he's polite, why do I have should we live the same way.You can live differently.I think it's not into a life of a superstar live.Have to live a leisurely life and routine, the official said.


Confessed that a family.Lee said parents were carrying only 500 won to Seoul with four children.And I lent money to relatives and gave the barber shop.Have hard time. "and" his father when he was a baby is too scared.Hit us a lot.애는 넷에 500원 갖고 올라와서 응어리가 많으니까 싶어 이해는 하는데, 아직까지도 불만이라기보다는 가슴에 맺힌 화, 미움이 강하게 있다"고 털어놨다.Looking at the father as " That's just not ugly.My father is good, but up to one side including wounds, confesses.

II, said about the plan to I don't want to do a test tube.If you have a baby, thank you very much want to raise but not easy.But who gave birth to her first child at the age of 58 people have the courage and around ", said.

Finally, members asked to give Lee 'dream'.Lee said, who considered another, thank you enough to dream I'm sorry to life.Thank you very much for I'm sorry to even what I ever had a dream and living healthy.I am so loving husband and a comfortable life living in the Jeju's Natural.Public love those still your best life.Don't deserve even to a dream, the official said.

▶ You don't know the man hiding a secret.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال