A bride-to-be [comprehensive] or spikes and celebrity beauty of a public "See you in his first blind date" ('mate's family register').

[텐아시아=태유나 기자]
Photo = mbc a screen 'mate's family register'

Spike the money beauty of the would-be bride and said meet for a blind date.

May 31, spike ahead of money to get married in June, entertainment ‘mate's family register’ and sister Kim Min Ji the money will be broadcast.

Spike's Lee Kyung-kyu with the entrance of money on that day, send an invitation to the dindin.Lee Kyung-kyu to get married until I?Where did you meet "Dean, and admired, Dean" " and curious as to the first meeting.In Spike's said "I was born first meeting on a blind date." money. In addition, the would-be bride and tell me Spike's "2022 on June 4 at 6 p.m in the world the most beautiful woman to marry." following the money picture has been made public.The bride-to-be is an entertainer to believe that even degree of beauty in the picture caught the eye.

Spike's married sister Kim Min-ji's advice, on the money.Kim Min-ji is Spike's robes, to make money helped and showed his clothes together and pick out, same as the wedding music.Kim Min-ji is Spike's restaurateurs money with siblings who wrote and composed, with lyricist Park Jeong-hyun, and recommend a ‘always’.

Photo = mbc a screen 'mate's family register'
Kim Min-ji could not help the honeymoon story is "Where do you remember my honeymoon" and her brother to go with me.I remember exactly how their honeymoon will never asked me to the United States going and I told her that I wanted to go then, I'm going to go with me, raised surprising for us to do.

"I know I'm between three friends for their honeymoon all great shock." is followed by Kim Min-ji added.Spike's money "because I am poor at English like going and guide, and take pictures, too." he explained.Dindin as Spike's "It won't happen." Asked about the money that it is "If this brother you if you said you were going on honeymoon" said firmly.

Kim Min-ji is also in their wedding photos and memories.그는 "오빠 때문에 울어서 화장이 다 지워졌다.The comics and suffused with tears as her brother's tears was looking at me.I look at it and totally sobbed.My brother my brother's wedding day to make eye contact. "Spike's "Don't come when the verge of tears" money on it, cracked a joke.

Kim Min-ji is Spike for showing extraordinary love money.He was "my father all to do it like an older brother to be someone's husband do you think I feel strange." and " heard a lot of that longing is very different story.My dad came well out of shape early in the first college tuition, older brother of the first half.The words can't thank. "

On the other hand, a bride-to-be to Spike's wedding to discuss the matter of money and stay on the phone also.Spike Lee Kyung-kyu seeing is the money, and called each other "a bonbon" to "You're insane", two people lament his rejection of a laugh.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال