Lee Pil-mo romantist, so were you?'full term' ♥ seosuyeon to "My loved ones"



[The Sports Chosun a dot-com iuju] actor Lee Pil-mo romantist bold one.

Lee Pil-mo is 31, " my loved ones through his snsSoo-yeon and she paraded damho my son..Let's be happy ... my dad was harder to live..Cheer up, my family!!Posted pictures of several along with the words, ''.

Open you look at this picture, Lee Pil-mo seosuyeon family has she paraded her photo taken.Lee Pil-mo is about to come due, hold on to the hands of seosuyeon and a happy smile.Adding photo I took a warm as toast together. and as military suit with his son damhoSecond ahead of the birth soon romantist side are the highlight of Lee Pil-mo show affection towards the seosuyeon and son damho.

On the other hand, the actor Lee Pil-mo and tv seosuyeon a bond through the 'love the taste of' marriage, headed by son of the Joseon Dynasty.Now, her second pregnancy.

▶ You don't know the man hiding a secret.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال