'Lee Pil-mo ♥' seosuyeon, she paraded her huge baby bump photo public.The ship is huge, 30 weeks to "steam kg a week"

[Herold pop a = baksseoyeon]



Seosuyeon inseuta
Reveal the photo she paraded seosuyeon.

Family photo and his photo through Instagram, " full term is 29, wife of actor Lee Pil-mo seosuyeon ♥ damho was not too shy to take, when uingi damhodo and family photos and took it??hehe.Second big bellies and still less than 30 weeks for sure, but a lot bigger.I think I did the right thing to take a little early ...!Deusyo to gain weight kilograms for each one a week.Keukeukeu.Expect other version along with the words, '' I'm going to put to a series of photos posted.

Published picture seosuyeon, Lee Pil-mo their full term and contained a picture of my family picture.I just a good frame of my family.

Meanwhile, Lee Pil-mo, through the entertainment shows like 'love the taste of' Chosun tv seosuyeon couple married a bond, and blessed with a have a person.

In addition, seosuyeon is now expecting second child.Second, gender has become known as the son.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال