Gary, 6 years old, 子 of language ability ... afternoon.Blocked without English letter.




(dew ek sport news reporter) Gary six year old son received from a English letter.

Gary on November 8, emoticons as well as hearts to their Instagram photos posted.

The photos released on that day afternoon his son is Parents ' Day on postcards containing written by hand.Extraordinary power broker in the afternoon in a written in English public.




"Mom and Dad happy parent's day! Thank you for playing legos with me and talking me the play ground. I will listen and help you too.I love you " (Parents ' Day celebration, mom and dad.Thank you for playing with Lego, talk to me.I'll listen carefully and help.I love you.) mind, said.

Meanwhile, Gary and son o ' clock in the afternoon is kbs tv received a lot of love, starring in 'Superman is back.' entertainment programs.

Photo : Gary Instagram
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال