"Now we are not." ...'godingeomppa' itaekkae, [professional] split and baksseoyeon

itaekkae as he weighs, broke up, the couple baksseoyeon in 'godingeomppa'.Took his well-being. through to the baksseoyeon itaekkae sns




9th itaekkae his Instagram " We're working through you and I have less, not us.I won't tell them what no longer did you are.Other people can cheat, cheat, but I can't glow started to talk.

" If I leave, it was hard today? ' is itaekkaeYou did a great job.'' haeuni is my dad I miss you so much.A word of ' simple enough and wanted this life, but that was less than "and" A few days ago, when he returned to the baby, home of your actions that hasn't changed at all and I thought a lot.You don't abandon haeuni haeuni is no longer with me that you can't accept it, the official said.

And he said, " we after here, but want to live well into the future.Ha Eun and I think don't want to meet a much better man than me.In the meantime, didn't do and forget me and haeuni I look forward to doing a good life, added.

Finally, itaekkae was " Thank you for two years and had been suffering from too much.You said responsible to the end I didn't do so much I'm sorry.Ha Eun, however, is definitely means what he wanted to share with you to finish by enlarging.Unfortunately, there are too many to say, but don't do any more.Well done, and a hard time writing with. Meanwhile, last Thursday aired a desperate offensive and defensive child for custody of the fierce debate in the entertainment shows like 'godingeomppa' and the baksseoyeon itaekkae the image of femme.As baksseoyeon in front of her husband received a police investigation on charges of blackmail with a deadly weapon.Access will receive a ban after daughter can't see is baksseoyeon.

Professional writing under itaekkae [ Instagram.]

We are not here now did you go out with you and they won't tell them what any more.

Can deceive others, but I can't fool me.

If I leave, it was hard today? 'You did a great job.'' haeuni is my dad I miss you so much.A word of ' simple enough and wanted this life, but less than that.

A few days ago, when he returned to the baby, home that hasn't changed at all of your actions and I thought a lot.You don't abandon haeuni haeuni is no longer with me that I think I can accept you.

We live here but well with the end.Ha Eun and I met a man much better than I don't want you to think.In the meantime, and forget me and haeuni, things didn't I hope a good life.

Thank you for two years and had been suffering from too much.Responsibility to the end you said I didn't do so much I'm sorry.But Ha Eun and definitely means what he wanted to share with you to finish ...I'll … Unfortunately, there are too many to say, but don't do any more.Good job and a hard time.Hi.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال