"crazy." ...'daughter of late Choi Jin-sil' Choi Joon Hee, the agency since their split what?Shocking 'body angsang' status.


[My Daily press : Kim Nara] Choi Joon Hee is afflicted with her daughter late actress Choi Jin-sil in appearing and buy fans ' concerns.

Choi Joon Hee was Wednesday night his story posted photos on Instagram.He shorts, strode in a sleeveless T-shirt, a bony body in the picture line up.

In addition, Choi Joon Hee is to leave a message that's having "I think I will have the body so lethargic", a long and attracted attention.

He said, " I can't get out of bed and..I'm sure tomorrow before going to bed will definitely buy ' gassaeng!' but I can't be out of my house.More than 12 hours a day sleeping and the body is the same cheongeun my recent times..Still too far to go to the bathroom..Doesn't want to go to drink even in the refrigerator water.'The weather is so good that's something to do with me iram', cell phones could not end up looking at something and think..No but lyric not want to see a little scare..?I was pedaling a day like this on their own laments, because I find the living great enthusiasm, inseuta buried her face, but under the covers. ", it's okay to open up.

Choi Joon Hee said, know themselves, while rationalizing and ignoring my feelings within the first to cooler than it should be talking seems to be better.Escapism and it spun me asleep on their own, even if it no longer ashamed of itself would not look away from contact "and all my heart," I didn't see.I'm sorry, " added.

Meanwhile, Choi Joon Hee is dress agency, six days signed an exclusive contract with Bloom alert the split in three months and attracted the attention of the public again.

[Choi Joon Hee : Instagram photos capture].

). press (Kim Nara

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال