From this point, the Open..Son Dam-bi ♥ ('The statue, 2') capturing a secret love affair 10 years ago, Lee.




Sappy view of the Son and Lee are drawn from [osen : a reporter Kim Soo Hyung] '2 dongsangimong'.

Sally the new couple in 'I was in dongsangimong season - You Are My Sunshine' to the arts, sbs on March 9.

Sexy queen captured the whole nation, married in the run-up to the Son Dambi was a bride-to-be who starred in the studio.Lee is "obvious to live alone, so thank you to rescue me." and "(Marten) didn't get married if not you marry me, Is it the first thank you Thank you again." with lovely eyes, looked straight ahead. On the 25th wedding, Son Dam-bi in house.A get out of bed in the form with two people.Son is called "Honey" as soon as I get up and back to Lee, hug even kiss in morning, hugging and kissing.

Son, incitement and "In December a lease. Do You should see the newlyweds ' home after living together before marriage is offered I said, " Why don't live together first." about this later said the reason for my choice to get married.Guess a lot before marriage he would be great.

Son Dam-bi is Lee said, "- Gold is in our homes, weekend a month is Lee stayed at home.", stating that the Namyangjoo, Gyeonggi Province, home.The first newlywed life the figure to support two households.In fact, Son Dam-bi in sns Lee was spotted visiting the poorest neighborhoods often even the sea.




As soon as beauty is Sohn Dambi, the newlyweds ' home is unveiled the first domino for dry ground made the juice.I Have you, as Lee moved closer to that still sleeping, " Baby dagiya?" sang with charm, voice.In particular, charming, saying, "Let's go have root ginger ground." explodes instantly, have admiration, Son Dam-bi and "pronunciation is why martens are so happy, however, congratulations." is "I don't know, a lie, I didn't know." and embarrassed.Seo was the cat that swallowed, "Lee proud do you live and be loved.".

Lee just as morning kissed, and weather.Lee said, "The original day I can't wake up so naturally my breakfast. no one his career, annoying the moment just daydreaming.".Son, said, "You'd better do as they are happy, It seems hard you want to eat with my brother maekki".

The wedding not far off that two people.The dilemma "1, 1 ceremony, martens, six six servings, in fact, the amount is my one meal." and "You have enough for two not often serving to the app delivery, ferrets can pack a third two-thirds, I for one person to eat six meals a day for eating and gaining weight." and Lee said.




Began the morning to Son Dam-bi, prepared meals.Lee praised "It was so good." high, but in an interview with The "I hope I could do is gradually and app delivery for a while I will" said to laughter.

App and two young people to have delivered the lunch after, too.Son, from morning until lunch delivery food was sorry "the table, which has become when they marry spouses settling Romance Isn't it, I don't want to be husband?" high they do with gently asked.이에 이규혁은 "난 신경도 안써 , 평생 몸에 좋은 음식 먹어, 은퇴하자마자 자유분방하게 먹는게 좋아졌다"며 "네가 시켜주는게 최고, 넌 주문을 정말 잘한다, 장금이 다 잘 할 수 없어 넌 잘 시킨다"고 센스있게 말해 손담비를 웃음짓게 했다.

Above all, they mentioned love behind for the first time in 10 years, saying, "We met over a year in the 10 years ago, who then we're dead gone on between".




Followed by two people 10 years ago with images appearing in the 'Keith and Cry' programme is drawn.Naturally became close talking and practicing together.Lee is particularly anger with a look of eyes is Sohn Dambi, the partner and contact shot, even also attracted by all the capture.

/

[picture] '2 dongsangimong' capture.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال