Recent condition is 'gambling risk' shoe, Dongdaemun otpal.母 "a heart disease" [My Way].


Or the photo = tv
Return to the small screen in four years after controversy over a group from Sugar ses.

10, 10 minutes, nine o'clock at night broadcast tv chosun 'documentary star of My Way' (less than 'My Way') gambling four years ago in a crisis of the shoes (Shoo) 180 degrees different routine is released.

'aid a fairy' ses group active in musical activities and entertainment programs and Gambling 2018, who is in controversy when the crisis of life and had a long break.Shoes through the 'My Way' " There just was not so hard to breathe after the incident.I don't want to hear the sound of breath.I really hate this. " for the past we regret the emotions within.

She is now 'aid a fairy' title and started earning a living to pay off debts and having a busy day.One's older sister in Dongdaemun market and help work in a gym run by the clothing purchase, such as a part time job was splendid man he used to be who welcomed the shoe will be released daily life of living a totally different life.

Shu is say "I should make money because they are not alone" and seen the sense of responsibility for those who have supported himself attracted attention."I can do is will be able to run any amount." and reveals the extraordinary ambitions.

Having put up a hard time as well as different daily with said candidly talked of her family.Hsu's mother is her daughter's " At first, the news that's when the controversy I was shy.I really want to avoid heart disease to make sure that I was a crashed down on feel like it. " confessed.At the time that up to extreme version of the shoe to the side of a mother watched from an honest and open as well.

Is only news .

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال