Met U.S. immigration a glass in four years, Baek Ji-young!..My friend if it kills me


[Herold pop a = baejaeryeon]
Baek Ji-young inseuta
Baek Ji-young is a singer best topic of conversation with a cool glass.

Baek Ji-young on Thursday his " # No # Korea via Instagram la.ㅎㅎ 지난 3/19 #백지영페창가콘서트 끝나고 4년 만에 만난 내친구 유리와 친구들~~ 그리고 내 친구이자 유리의 남편 사재석^^"이라고 적었다.

I then made in heaven to do heart tell you!Did it was life-long friend ....When is my life to never close your eyes but don't know when you love most in my friend # Cha Hyun Ok!Posted a picture along with the words, ''.

Baek Ji-young is in photos released a figure leaving the met a cool glass and who have immigrated to a la injeungsyatThe singer's two beauties put friendship makes a good frame of mind for people who see smiles.

Meanwhile, In 2013, the actor Jung Suk-won Baek Ji-young and marriage, blessed with and a daughter.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال