Jang Youngran, and my husband's father "Dad, I'd like to see my dad" to be choked with grief.


Jang Youngran inseuta[Herold pop a = baejaeryeon]

Jang Youngran, are the father said the Holy Sepulchre for the oxygen to a hot topic.

Jang Youngran on Thursday is his it throbs through Instagram, " a pretty day.Dad, I'm here with my in-laws treat to see.Dad I think I'd like a lot.Dad, Dad, I want to see us.Ōba along with the words, to certification of photos public.

Jang Youngran in the picture, released with my in-laws and children the couple and showed oxygen found my father.

A police officer, the deceased died in last after battling pancreatic cancer, 2017.Jung-sim of Jang Youngran who miss him.

On the other hand, Jang Youngran 2009, the last three years younger than Oriental medicine doctors in full swing and marriage, blessed with one son and a daughter.The current channel is Jang Youngran a in a variety of entertainment programs, such as 'These days, childcare, such as gold piece, my baby' are active.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال