Intemperate language ... to sit a ticket on the ear, " Eli 母 jiyeonsu" (2 uion) handling the blind and deaf.


I got divorced. my ‘2 ’ complex divorce, as well as a new audience and raise an issue at a reunion and a deep rapport.

We got divorced. 29, the program aired tv the real-time drama ‘Eli and in the two ’ jiyeonsu is Minsoo's lodging at night in an earnest and his son.I can't do, take home children the following day Minsu to continue the conversation.

Eli's parents and think back to a conflict where is jiyeonsu"Eli was difficult for there is only as a son" he said to Eli, Eli is "I'd like to live as a son a sin?" and " I wasn't take it out on your target.Stress at home did everything, loudly.

" blind deaf, dumb, three years, three years, three years is the jiyeonsu.That's what I did in nine years " and explode.Call me right now and said again.I told them to a scab forms over the ear and wept.

Eli is "Let's think what How do you live in the future," and "Minsoo living with you everything I can give as much as possible for I'll give you" dadogyeo.

The way to the cafe after two people.It's okay to open up. that I am afraid that it will get hurt, and Minsu was waiting for dad is jiyeonsu" If I live in, Eli?"asked that, and jiyeonsu" I ask you you'd like you said that he would like to live in Korea " asked again.

Eli called the "Everyone has to wish that you could be a needed existence to someone" answer for future relations with the change raised expectations.

Eli, Minsu said, "My father is a now come to my house guest." and be time to go back.In the guest not.My dad is my dad.I mean, I need to spend my life.We're all family. " ardent never lie to the bottom of my heart the struggle.

Yunseolhwa and online news reporter

Photo = I divorced my ‘Two a snip ’
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال