Simultaneous disclosure of pregnancy and passionate love ... and ijaeeun"I'd like to be happy again"




(ek ichanggyu a sports news) star ijaeeun said at the same time passionate love and pregnancy news.

Dawn on Monday ijaeeun their Instagram, a good thing is see comes at a time.Shall I make a two to be is a good man?I did...It looks so walk, said a posting by three and posted a picture together.

He said, " Can I act like this? '' I couldn't wait to.That...It's still enough capacity to do so?Imming out with my half I want to be happy again.Support are you going?Boo, " he said.




At the same time, nine weeks pregnant he added.

A picture released in golf with your boyfriend is ijaeeun the selfies are taken in the blank.A happy energy is a guy's expression was succeeded by the greetings of the many questions asked.

On the other hand, born in 1980, made his debut as a child actress 42 years old at the age of five, ijaeeun been active.

2006, the last nine years older than the choreographer and got married, but 11 years 2017, divorce by mutual agreement.YouTube even the activity by 2019 for a while.

= ijaeeun Instagram pictures.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال