[comprehensive] one boy, anger control problems "Bath broke doors, yelling, or he would quit his post on the road" Toro ('gold piece clinic').

[Ten Asian journalists : Woo Bin]

Rapper 30-question boy is torn about yourself that gets angry, emotional management was not a time, it's okay to open up.

Over the past 29 broadcast channel a 'Oh Eun-young gold piece of advice office.', long quarters, boy has appeared.

The Jeong Hyeong-don, long the boy a genius hip-hop musician "the copyright only billion." high to introduce, as create an atmosphere. Long angry boy's problems.그는 "제가 화를 진짜 잘 참는다.Blows up, I don't know at all to one explosion.Can't afford to go off the main road.Every single time, what your opponent is all 'It seems rather a different person' and declared her emotional management was not.

Park Na-rae quarters long, " Boy, the broadcasting from raepeogye to ever marshmellow the same.People soft.Always smiling, " Boy's long question to the wondering.




Swings, long quarters, a brother and fight, but most as long.I tried to put in a swimming pool.I'm going to go into right now, I smoke "and" Swings to be times when throwing.' How do you ruin this person with no thought of this sentence?' I think, " explained.

In addition, long quarters, which became popular after he appeared in 'Show Me the Money 3' celebrity professed that he was a disease.He was conned by the second-hand trade.This con man to somehow I can't live in this country the number of the spray. 5개월 뒤 경찰서에 다녀왔다며 연락이 왔는데 돈을 갚겠다고 하면서 '기리보이 씨 때문에 세상 욕 다 먹었다'고 하더라"고 덧붙였다.

And he walked and then I regret that I.Ukae and relieved I don't feel right and leaves.My heart goes and broke out in a cold sweat georinda, confessed.


A long quarters, " a calm and are just open your mouth to start swearing and screaming.I shouldn't have offered to home in wall crushed in a bathroom door can inspire "and" once until he would quit over the road, it's okay to open up.

He said, " It seems they are something like this (anger) due to misunderstandings.College seniors have a reason to slap.I must have seemed a little flip.Music broadcasting in the waiting room someone came in and say hi, this 'The child,'.Sign of reluctance by the end, personnel 'Did I say hello to blame' at an angle of 90 degrees.Is there a problem in my impression this seems to be thinking. "

Oh Eun-young, anger control problems together for longer a boy for anger control problems If you answer, check off.She was placed in the five in a long, 30-question self-diagnosis.Oh Eun-young, however, is " not angry a lot of people who seem to have.Will be upset at the 101 and 100 times if angry.Then 0 100 rising problem is that, " pointed out.

Woo Bin Ten Asian news .
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال