'2 uion' The Book of Eli, "bullied in a woman´s mother-in-law." is jiyeonsu "I don't take it out on your destination" [hot shot tv] the contrary.


▲ broadcast on September 29, 'We're divorced. 2'.The screen capture

[for sporting news reporters : Kim Won Gyeom] said, ' We're divorced.2 ' is the former couple's complicated divorce, as well as a new audience and raise an issue at a reunion and a deep rapport.

Over the past 29 televised tv the real-time drama 'We're divorced. 2 (uion not more than 2)' 7.0 percent per minute, is Nielsen, the fourth inning against the ratings ratings ratings of cable channels and cable broadcasting time zone is 9.0 percent, dong Mercury the first place.In broadcast on that day, naanil - Yoo Hye Young and Eli - the best, jiyeonsu yukkaesip carefully tells us to understand each other's position and achieve real reconciliation and moving a special appearance.

First, Eli and jiyeonsu son Min-su's pleading children, the following day Minsu and the lodging at night, nearing a conversation after you take me home.Jiyeonsu to Eli, Eli's parents, who have experienced conflict once again up and sleep "Eli was difficult for there is only as a son" high voice of thunder.

Eli is "I'd like to live as a son a sin?" and said, " I wasn't take it out on your target.Stress at home did everything. "high and raises his voice, jiyeonsu" blind deaf, dumb, three years, three years, three years.I shouted so did in nine years ".Eli is "I didn't speak like that" " I'll call right now is negative, and jiyeonsu said.Sobbed to talk to a scab forms over the ear to me ".

This is Eli "You've had that, but not in the end", and that I stand a lot, too.I shield you, and tried to go to "to a fair hearing," How late do you fight about this.Still want to live in the memory?" she remembered was stuffy. Dadogyeo., "Minsoo living with you everything I can give as much as possible for I'll give you" and Eli "Let's think what How do you live in the future," to the jiyeonsu to gather my emotions out for a while.

Two people accept all my heart to the cafe with each other, and then went to jiyeonsu is Minsu was waiting for dad and I am afraid that it will get hurt that your mind.At this time, " If I come in and live, Eli?"he said, with father's confession and that there is a point where you need a role in his efforts is jiyeonsu" I ask you to said they would like to live in Korea, right?" asked again.Eli called the "Everyone has to wish that you could be a needed existence to someone" answer for future relationships, with change raised expectations.

Eli Eli is Minsu, time to go back again so soon grabbed and twisted my arm to live together.Minsu, in particular, not the word "My father is a now come to my house guest." sir.My dad is my dad.I mean, I need to spend my life.We're family, inspire affection the bottom of my heart never lie again the deep.

Naanil - Yoo Hye Young brings them together in the past two weeks after the couple first met again in your are filming dramas 'the region of calms' attracted attention.Yokjido travel brought to the Yoo Hye Young and the naanil "I get the chance, I still want to try something once." said Yoo Hye Young is also "I feel good" and smiled.그리고 나한일은 유혜영에게 자신과 살면서 가장 화날 때가 있었냐고 물었고, 유혜영은 과거 나한일이 지인들과 함께한 자신의 생일파티에 한 시간이나 늦은 것을 언급하며 무려 한 달간 말을 안 했던 일화를 밝혀 나한일을 머쓱하게 만들었다.

The two second trip, the geullaemping, arrived at the Jean began to prepare in earnest after dinner together.Naanil various fish bowl is big piece of handmade directly, as well as make sauce the meat to the dinner a nice dinner as a superb cooking ability.Yoo Hye Young is naanil I changed a lot to think?"Yoo Hye Young, he said," treasure for 34 years too, " said it was fine and turned back an engagement ring and necklace out of the two people who surprised naanil.

Yoo Hye Young of "If any conditions and get back together again asks to be sure I can do?" high and slipped the ring on finger is naanil doljikku, Yoo Hye Young flew a good but also to lost in thought and said, " This is a good heart for a moment may be difficult.Completely beyond that and perhaps good I think I can go one step further, " said.Yoo Hye Young said, will you, and asked again, "May I hope" is naanilHave hope, " was a big smile.Naanil "to do and talk to you sit down and this itself is a miracle.", and that " this is, I assumed they wouldn't be me.I have good fortune in one´s later days?"happy, and Yoo Hye Young," I wish I did, " and gentle smile at the naanil its mind made up too much even.

끝으로 유깻잎은 서울에 마련한 새 거처에 최고기와 딸 솔잎이를 초대했고, 최고기는 유깻잎의 주방 전등이 나간 것을 뚝딱 갈아주고 집안 곳곳을 수리해주는 든든한 모습으로 눈길을 끌었다.Three people eating noodles, and spend quality time in a long time and time is their own yukkaesip, the top and yukkaesip sorip, marinated and the two million to continue the conversation.

"It's mixing things up because there is the sorip" is the best, " promised.Entrance ceremony, graduation or divorced even though a sports day, let's go somewhere.Why don't you understand?" mentioned a boyfriend, saying the yukkaesip. 유깻잎은 "남자친구가 생겼을 때 오빠한테 미리 말하는 게 예의라고 생각했다. 엄마보다 먼저 말했다"고 웃었고, 최고기는 유깻잎에게 "긍정적으로 변했고, 밝아졌고, 부정적인 게 많이 없어졌다"며 "솔잎이 입장에서도 엄마가 잘 살고 행복하면 좋을 것"이라며 전 부인의 연애를 진심으로 응원하는 성숙한 모습으로 흐뭇한 웃음을 자아냈다.

TV조선 리얼 타임 드라마 '우리 이혼했어요2'는 매주 금요일 오후 10시 방송된다.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال