Hanyoung Gangnam-gu office remodeling "business of marriage and at the same time,", Park, ♥ ('House of the other way around') [Review of the md].


[My press daily = gangdayun] is trot singer Park Hanyoung remodeled for office released his wife.

29 televised sbs a Korean-English Park are preparing to do business in the '- House, the transformation in my house the other way around' for the Remodeling of the office, surprise the figure is drawn.

Park, appearing as a way to clean up in an office in southern Seoul.Park said, " I didn't marriage at this time.My wife and get married at the same time, for a long time preparing to do business, but here is our first year of office, and explained.


The original Self Park said, remodeling linoleum from the wall trying to give all had to go.Just then when this building, complained.Repair to help, but that he was not alone.On the other hand, " Han Young didn't know yet.Self to know that so far.And never told me not to come. " added.

But Park's scary to the end of the office, we're Hanyeong and enter your secret number appeared.Hanyoung the Park is "I did not not come" and frustration to a puzzled.Hanyeong neat surprise did not hide in the office is not supposed to occur.

In "We are not involved and Park made a surprise for her.", Kim Sung-joo said.Hanyeong said, and not be able to come to, and they talked about.I cleaning.We were told story is to paint with my friends.So I think I hope you kept clean. "

Hanyoung " I'm so curious. is the emergence of the gimjiminAfter a pet name for a pet name for before getting married and show curiosity and we would have been different.Hanyeong said a pet name is awkward.Because did not meet with seniors and juniors.Older sister younger brother and his own yaga not adhered to his mouth.Until recently, called Darling but now able to show affection, mixing with my sister.

Hanyoung Park's name is known as 'My side' is in the mobile phone.Hanyeong said, so that sent (for Park).' Heart is when you told him?I '.I knew it was going to like sending only on my side.So hit the heart back and forth, also boasted two people's daily alkongdalkongha. But Park said, " I'm sorry.Hanyoung seniors still. "A result of a Korean-English check the cell phone numbers of the Park has saved 'Hanyeong sister (do you say)'.After the program name is on co-workers raised strong feelings.Hanyoung reveals therefore, that the "It's my sister supposed" who saw this.

And the love of one of two people to test telepathy.The first question to you to specify where the first date in two cars in the same time, the reseachers wrote.First started dating, date from September.Asked about the first kiss Park Hanyeong, "your car" is answered, "car" to catch eyes.Hanyeong, "often met at home and stuffy, so car go out and eat chicken and so many dates." and explained.

Then where did you stop car is Kim Sung-joo said.The parking lot and could be " reveals curiosity and may be Han River waterside.Then Park "s" and said it " a lonesome place to go to.Boy, when I turn on the lights to eat outside in hurriedly, " explained.


Korean-English. since the time to look at the office.Park said the office name.Office. " sinbakaHanyoung of God (Create new) and Park of Park, named after the one.Hanyoung gave an exclamation of even cast, as well as in this.

Park said, layered the Office concept here.Versatile and can do many things in office.Football can do it, everyone except here explained.Place the odd pieces of space in cupboards and shelves in the office to provide ample storage space and a Korean-English the height of the clean installation of low over the sink, too.

32 years as building small, a small studio in the insulation that not be at all.It was one oechang ppunieojjiman been assured that the window inside the insulation to fix the problem.In addition, preventing noise and wind effects add to stop the compound sentence.Floors and wallpaper is to resolve the frustration that narrow aperture to White tone and landfill, have been assured that the space.

The Park said, "The radiator sprang a very old."But an old radiator is neatly hidden under the space connecting the desk.Kim Sung-joo "at 7 in space has been difficult to get a lot." high praise.Gimjimin also weighed in, saying it "the miracle of the seven reviews".

Interior with " the construction of a studio flat, is a lawyer honggiwan Park was given quite a lot of ideas.' This is it might hurt my wife.Please fix it ', dozens of cases said.Starting at a desk and Wood I can't pinpoint the instructions they need to take the office and back to my wife became, explained.

Originally, Park is a triangle I did construction work on all with moyangeuroBut look at my wife and tv but it was 'round lights are so pretty.' Lynn says.So to call you and said, 'I'm so sorry, again I'll give you the cost to you?'.I just said. " and Hanyoung that taking into account the tastes of seomsei said.

Hanyeong the " very pleased with.Good as the meeting place but the office.I usually meet at a cafe when the meeting.A cafe, it is hard to tell me where you keep changing the places and is also difficult. "and" wanted everything rolled into one space and office and meeting rooms and cafes.It's really just the feeling I painted exactly and I feel so happy, reveals a sense of satisfaction.

[My broadcast capture ' reverse the transformation of the house - House photo : sbs].

). press (gangdayun

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال