→ half and happiness again lined, 43 years old, pregnant slope passionate, ijaeeun...A 9th week of pregnancy "


[The Sports Chosun joyunseon news] actor ijaeeun is passionate love and pregnancy at the same time reveal the fact news.

Ijaeeun his Instagram, a good thing comes at a time 30 days than you.' Shall I make two and is a good man?I '...Just like walking three.Can you so happy?I couldn't wait to.I'm still sufficient qualifications for it?Imming out with my half I want to be happy again.Can you support?Boo, along with the words with a photo.

In this photo ijaeeun was boyfriend's shoulder against the display of affection.Happy as a look much brighter the face of the ijaeeun the party creates warm.The pregnancy test kit is ijaeeun, ultrasound pictures and " immingIt's full of nine weeks " for the many congratulations.

Meanwhile, in 1986, ijaeeun kbs drama debut with 'land'.In 1999, a movie via the 'Yellow Hair' image transform into with adult actor, drama and sitcom 'Nonstop' in 'mermaid girl' and 'Empress Myeongseong'.Married to the last nine years older than in 2006, choreographer, but by 2017, the divorce by mutual agreement.

▶ Prices for free as my horoscope.

- Copyrightsⓒ The Sports Chosun (http://sports.chosun.com/), reserved.The
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال