
[스포츠조선닷컴 정안지 기자] 방탄소년단 RM이 '인간 김남준'에 대해 솔직하게 털어놨다.[Sports Chosun Dotcom reporter Jeong An-ji] BTS RM honestly confessed about "Human Kim Namjoon".
14일 유튜브 채널 '피식 대학'에는 'BTS RM에게 2022년 소득세를 묻다'라는 제목의 영상이 게재됐다.On the 14th, a video titled "Ask BTS RM for 2022 income tax" was posted on the YouTube channel "University of Food."
영상 속 RM은 "월드쇼에는 월드스타가 필요한 법"이라며 등장, '인간 김남준'에 대해 이야기를 나눴다.In the video, RM appeared, saying, "World stars are necessary for world shows," and talked about "Human Kim Nam-joon."
이용주는 RM에게 "소박한 삶을 추구한다던데"라고 질문하면서 "민수랑은 완전히 반대다.Lee Yong-joo asked RM, "I heard he pursues a simple life," and said, "I'm completely opposite to Minsu." 얘는 명품 좋아하고 매일 백화점 간다"고 했다.She likes luxury goods and goes to the department store every day." 이에 김민수는 "갑자기 돈 벌면 이렇게 되더라"고 했고, RM은 "나도 그랬다.In response, Kim Min-soo said, "This is what happens when I suddenly make money," and RM said, "Me too. 결국에는 그러고나서 현타가 올 거다.In the end, reality will come after that' 왜냐면 트렌드가 계속 바뀐다.Because the trend keeps changing. 너무 빠르다"고 했다.It's too fast."

미술품 모으는 걸 좋아한다는 RM은 "대부분의 수집가들이 외국 작가의 작품을 모으는 걸 좋아하지만 나 같은 경우는 한국인의 자부심이 있다"면서 "화가를 생각했을 때 반 고흐, 피카소, 모네를 생각하지만 한국 화가를 생각했을 때 이름 하나 대기도 어렵지 않나.RM, who likes to collect works of art, said, "Most collectors like to collect works of foreign artists, but in my case, I have pride in Koreans," adding, "I think Van Gogh, Picasso, and Monet when I think of painters, but isn't it hard to name them when I think of Korean artists? 우리가 잘 모르니까.We don't know very well. 그래서 내 컬렉션 중 7, 80%는 한국 작가의 작품이다"고 했다.Therefore, seven to eight percent of my collection is made by Korean artists." 그러자 김민수는 "이중섭 작품도 있나?"라고 물었고, RM은 "이중섭 작품은 없다.Then, Kim Min-soo asked, "Do you have Lee Joong-seop's work?" and RM said, "No Lee Joong-seop's work." 너무 비싸다"고 말해 웃음을 안겼다.It's too expensive," he said with a smile.

정재형은 "메신저에 친구들 생일 뜨면 얼마 정도 보내냐"며 물었다.Jung Jae-hyung asked, "How much do you spend when your friends' birthdays appear in the messenger?" 이에 RM은 "진짜 중요하고 까다로운 질문이다"면서 "나에게는 축의금도 진짜 문제다.In response, RM said, "It's a really important and tricky question," adding, "For me, congratulatory money is also a real problem. 'RM이 이거 밖에 안되나?'"라면서 "축의금 보낼 때 진짜 많이 보낸다."Is this all RM can do?" "I send a lot of congratulatory money." 근데 안 보내면 안 보낸다.But if you don't send it, you don't send it. 애매한 게 최악인 거 같다"고 말했다.Ambiguousness seems to be the worst." 그러면서 그는 "메신저 선물 보낼 때는 늘 제일 무난한 선물을 고른다.He said, "When I send a messenger gift, I always choose the easiest one. 한우, 근데 또 가오가 있으니까 항상 필터를 높은 가격순으로 설정한다"면서 "그런데 제일 위에 있는 건 100만 원~50만 원이다.Korean beef, but there is also Gao, so I always set the filter in a high price order," he said adding, "But the top one is 1 million won to 500,000 won. '이건 좀'이라면서 3~4번째 것을 고른다.He said, "This is a bit," and chose the third and fourth one. 한 2~30 정도 된다"고 솔직하게 밝혀 눈길을 끌었다.It was about two to thirty," he said honestly, drawing attention.