[종합]11기 상철·영숙 "응원하는 사이로 남기로"..[Overall] 11th generation Sangcheol and Youngsuk, "Let's stay as a supportive relationship."영철·순자도 결별Youngchul and Sunja break up.


유튜브 '촌장엔터테인먼트TV'YouTube, "Chonjang Entertainment TV."
[헤럴드POP=정현태 기자] '나는 솔로' 11기 최종 커플들이 현재 관계에 대해 전했다.[Herald Pop = Reporter Jung Hyun-tae] The final couples of the 11th generation of "I'm Solo" talked about their current relationship.

지난 14일 유튜브 채널 '촌장엔터테인먼트TV'에서는 '나는 솔로' 11기 마무리 기념 라이브 방송이 진행됐다.On the 14th, a live broadcast was held on YouTube channel "Chonjang Entertainment TV" to commemorate the end of the 11th generation of "I Am Solo."

'나는 솔로' 11기 방송에서는 상철과 영숙, 영호와 현숙, 영철과 순자가 최종 커플이 됐다.In the 11th broadcast of "I Am Solo," Sang-cheol and Young-sook, Youngho and Hyun-sook, Young-cheol and Soon-ja became the final couple.

하지만 상철과 영숙은 현재 사귀는 사이가 아니었다.However, Sang-cheol and Young-sook were not currently dating. 영숙은 "저희는 서로 11기 안에서의 상철, 영숙으로 남기로 했다.Young-sook said, "We decided to stay as Sang-cheol and Young-sook in the 11th term. 지금은 서로 그냥 응원하는 사이로 지내고 있다"라고 밝혔다.Now we're just supporting each other."

상철은 영숙에 대해 "너무 좋으신 분"이라면서도 "그냥 좋은 친구로 남기로 했다"라고 전했다.Sang-cheol said about Young-sook, "She's such a good person," but added, "I just decided to remain a good friend." 이어 상철은 "그래서 멀리서 응원해 주고 그런 사이로 남기로 했다"라고 덧붙였다.Sang-chul then added, "So I decided to support him from afar and remain in that relationship."

영철과 순자도 현재 커플이 아니었다.Young-chul and Sun-ja were not a couple anymore. 영철은 "저희가 4박 5일은 좀 많이 짧았던 것 같다.Young-chul said, "I think we were a little short for four nights and five days. 나와서 서로 잘 만날 수 있을지 없을지 계속 얘기를 해 봤다"라며 "좋은 추억을 공유한 오빠, 동생으로 지내는 게 맞는 것 같다고 서로 얘기를 하고 지금도 잘 지내고 있다"라고 밝혔다.I kept talking about whether we could meet each other well or not, he said. "We talked to each other that it would be right to be brothers and sisters who shared good memories, and we are still doing well."

순자는 "좋아하는 데도 이유가 없듯이 헤어지는 데도 이유가 없는 것 같다.Soon-ja said, "Just as there is no reason to like someone, there seems to be no reason to break up. 서로 솔로 나라에서 재밌게 잘 보냈지만 밖에 나와서는 안 맞는 부분들도 생겨 각자의 길을 가게 됐다.We had fun in our solo country, but when we went out, there were parts that didn't fit, so we went our separate ways. 좋은 오빠, 동생으로 지내고 있고 앞으로 영철 오빠의 연애도 응원한다"라고 전했다.I'm living as a good brother and sister, and I'm rooting for Youngchul's relationship in the future."

영호와 현숙은 연애 중이었다.Youngho and Hyunsuk were in love. 영호는 "막 나와서는 저희가 바로 만나지는 않았다"라며 "연락을 계속하면서 서로의 마음을 다시금 확인했다.Young-ho said, "We didn't meet right away when we just came out," and confirmed each other's feelings again as we kept in touch. 그래서 지금은 잘 만나고 있다"라고 말했다.That's why we're seeing each other very well now."

현숙은 "영호가 항상 어른스럽고 한결같은 모습을 많이 보여줬다.Hyun-sook said, "Young-ho has always been mature and consistent. 그래서 그런 모습에 다시금 생각하게 됐고 지금 잘 만나고 있다"라며 "앞으로 예쁘게 봐달라"라고 당부했다.So I thought about that again, and I'm seeing him well now, he said. "I hope you enjoy it in the future."
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال