이문식 “아내에 20년만 P사 명품백 선물” 김준호 “나도 ♥김지민 선물” (돌싱포맨)[어제TV]Lee Moon-sik "P brand bag gift for wife for the first time in 20 years" Kim Jun-ho "Me too ♥ Kim Jimin gift" (Dolling Foreman) [Yesterday TV]




[뉴스엔 유경상 기자]뉴스엔 유경상 yooks@ 이문식과 김준호가 뜻밖 명품백 공감대를 형성했다.On the news, Yoo Kyung-sang, Yoo Kyung-sang, yooks@ Lee Moon-sik and Kim Joon-ho unexpectedly formed a consensus on luxury bags.

12월 13일 방송된 SBS ‘신발 벗고 돌싱포맨’에서는 영화 ‘탄생’ 윤시윤, 이문식이 출연했다.In SBS's Taking Off My Shoes and Dolsing Foreman, which aired on December 13, the movie "Birth" Yoon Si-yoon and Lee Moon-sik appeared.

이날 방송에서 윤시윤은 결혼생각이 전혀 없다며 고민을 말했고 현재 연인은 없고 외롭지도 않다고 밝혔다.On the show, Yoon Si-yoon said, "I have no intention of getting married," adding, "I don't have a lover now and I'm not lonely." 윤시윤은 취미생활이 많다며 눈이 높은 편인 것 같다고 인정했다.Yoon Si-yoon admitted that he has high standards, saying, "I have a lot of hobbies." 이어 이상민은 “윤시윤이 밸런타인데이 때 편의점 초콜릿을 다 샀다고 한다.Lee Sang-min then said, "Yoon Si-yoon bought all the chocolate from the convenience store on Valentine's Day. 다 사서 가져다 줬다고 한다”고 과거 윤시윤 연애 스토리를 언급했다.He said he bought them all and brought them to me," referring to Yoon Si-yoon's love story in the past. 이문식이 “그렇게 여자가 많았다는 거냐”고 묻자 윤시윤은 “일하고 밸런타인데이를 챙겨줘야 하는데 시간이 11시 30분이었다.When Lee Moon-sik asked, "Do you mean there were so many women?" Yoon Si-yoon said, "I had to work and celebrate Valentine's Day, but the time was 11:30." 근처 편의점이 작았다.The nearby convenience store was small. 하나씩 다 샀다”고 답했다.I bought them all one by one." 이문식은 “그런 여인과는 어떻게 헤어졌냐.Lee Mun-sik said, "How did you break up with such a woman?" 그렇게 정성을 다 했는데”라고 질문을 더했고 윤시윤은 “저도 묻고 싶다.I did my best," Yoon Si-yoon added to the question, and Yoon Si-yoon said, "I want to ask you, too. 저는 차였다”고 털어놨다.I was dumped."

김준호는 “지민이가 나를 왜 좋아하는지 아냐.Kim Joon-ho said, "I know why Jimin likes me. 최근에 알았다.I've learned it recently. 내가 부족해서”라며 갑자기 자신의 매력을 어필했고 윤시윤은 “저도 그래서 형 좋아한다.He suddenly appealed his charm, saying, "I'm not good enough," and Yoon Si-yoon said, "That's why I like you." 제가 돋보여요”라고 너스레를 떨었다.I stand out," he said with a shiver. 뒤이어 윤시윤은 “한국 돌아오는데 면세점에서 저를 부르시더니 와이프 선물 골라달라고 하시더라”며 이문식의 아내 사랑을 드러냈다.Yoon Si-yoon then revealed Lee Moon-sik's love for his wife, saying, "I was coming back to Korea, and he called me at the duty-free shop and asked me to choose a gift for my wife."




탁재훈은 “그런 이야기는 여기서 하는 게 아니다”며 반감을 드러냈고 이문식은 “태어나서 명품을 처음 사봤다.Tak Jae-hoon expressed antipathy, saying, "You shouldn't talk about that here," and Lee Moon-sik said, "It's my first time buying a luxury brand in my life. 얼마나 피곤했겠냐.Imagine how tired you must have been. 김광규가 ‘형 그냥 가?Kim Kwang Kyu said, "Hyung, just go?" 선물해야지’ 그러더라."I'll give it to you as a present." 뭘 사야 할지 몰라서 윤시윤에게 물어봤다.I didn't know what to buy, so I asked Yoon Si-yoon. 처음으로 명품백을 샀다”며 김광규와 윤시윤의 도움으로 아내에게 명품백 선물을 처음 해봤다고 고백했다.I bought a luxury bag for the first time," he said, confessing that he had never given a luxury bag to his wife with the help of Kim Kwang-kyu and Yoon Si-yoon.

탁재훈이 “이제까지 한 번도 안 사줬냐.Tak Jae-hoon said, "You've never bought me anything?" 그런데도 어떻게 잘 사냐”고 꼬집자 이문식은 “많이 사다 줘도 돌싱되면 뭐하냐”고 바른 말로 받아쳐 폭소를 유발했다.Nevertheless, when he pointed out, "How do you live well?" Lee Moon-sik responded with the right words, "What's the point of being Dolsing even if you buy a lot of things?" causing laughter.

어떤 가방을 사줬느냐는 질문에 이문식은 “20년 만에 처음 명품백 선물이다.When asked what bag he bought, Lee Moon-sik was the first luxury bag gift in 20 years. P로 시작하는 거요.It starts with P. 다른 메이커는 잘 모르니까.I don't know much about other manufacturers. 작은 것 샀다”고 설명했다.I bought a small one." 김준호는 “내가 지민이 하얀 것 사줬는데.Kim Joon-ho said, "I bought Jimin a white one. 제일 싼 거다”며 뜻밖 공감대를 형성했고, 윤시윤은 “와이프 위해 고른 게 중요하고 와이프도 그게 좋은 거지.It's the cheapest one," Yoon Si-yoon said, forming a consensus, and Yoon Si-yoon said, "It's important to choose for your wife and that's good for your wife. 싼 거라니”라며 김준호의 말을 지적했다.What do you mean it's cheap?" he pointed out Kim Joon-ho's words.

이문식은 아내가 20년 만에 처음 명품백 선물을 받고 좋아했다며 윤시윤과 김광규에게도 고마워했다.Lee Moon-sik also thanked Yoon Si-yoon and Kim Kwang-kyu, saying his wife liked the first luxury bag gift in 20 years. 탁재훈과 임원희는 이제 외국 갈 때마다 아내가 바라는 선물이 커진다며 초를 쳤고 이문식은 “이제 외국 안 나가려고 한다”고 농담하며 “이런 걸 다 알면서 돌싱이 됐냐”고 또 바른 말로 받아쳐 재치를 자랑했다.Tak Jae-hoon and Lim Won-hee lit the candle, saying, "Every time I go abroad, the gift my wife wants grows," and Lee Moon-sik joked, "I don't want to go abroad anymore," and boasted his wit by responding with correct words, "You know all this?"

이후 이문식은 대학시절 최고의 퀸카였던 아내를 짝사랑하며 아내가 다른 남자와 연애를 해도 5년 동안 곁에서 지켜보고 맴돌며 기다렸다는 역대급 순애보 러브스토리로 돌싱포맨의 찐 감탄을 자아냈다.Since then, Lee Moon-sik has loved his wife, who was the best queen in college, and even if his wife dated another man, he has been watching and hovering around for five years, drawing real admiration from Dolsing Four-man. (사진=SBS ‘신발 벗고 돌싱포맨’ 캡처)(Photo=SBS "Take off your shoes and capture Dolsing Foreman")
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال