The wedding acting→ WOOBEBE support.★ The method of mourning the "SC is Shushion disaster"


[Sports Chosun Ilbo Kim Jun-seok] The dance of the victims of Itaewon disaster, is continuously continuously continuously.

The death toll has 156 wounded in Itaewon participants and 173 people who have 173 people, wedding acting, wedding acting, celebrates the meaning of affection for victims. On the 3rd, Heoney said, "I'm going to postpone the wedding ceremony was scheduled on November 18th."Then, "I'm afraid of the people who were sacrificed as a sudden change of people who were victims.Also, I hope all people and safety."

Heo Young-je, said that he married in September, who is married to the fashion industry in fashion industry, and the news industry, said.It is also released by MBC's "I live alone".It is said that after the national mourning period, it was decided to postpone the wedding ceremony after the Itaewon disaster.


According to the Korean disabled member of the Korean disabled, Lee Young-ae-ae, who is suffering from difficulties in Itaewon, who is suffering from lack of body costs.Lee Young-ae was known that "I want to support the bereaved families who can't move the dead body to the dead body."Lee Young-ae is in charge of the cultural arts center of the Korean Welfare Foundation.

Park Yu-na's father, a father, a father, a father, who is not prepared to provide expenses for his daughter through the media through the media.It is difficult to save 500 dollars (embala) and costs 500 dollars (about 700 million won) and cost.In this story, Lee Young-ae expressed his intention to donate, and the call of citizens who want to donate donations.Accordingly, the Foundation is coordinated and procedures for supporting donations.


In addition, actor Lee Il-hwa visited the joint direction of Itaewon disaster.

On the 1st, "I'm deeply sad." On the 1st, said, "I'm deeply sad."Lee Il-hwa, who is standing in line with national flower, said, "I'm deeply sad."


Actor Hong Seok-cheon and Hwang Bo-cheon and Hwang Bo-won disaster.

Hwang Bo-bo, "When I came back, I feel like it's torn down.Please publish a picture with the writing of the letter of "Please".


The photo contains the police and reporters in the scene of Itaewon, which is North Korea.On one, there is a memorial banner called "I wish of the victims of this Taewon disaster."

Hong Seok-cheon said on the 2nd, Hong Seok-cheon, said on the 2nd.He was really hard to say, "I'm tired"."I didn't escape from the disaster scene, I went to heaven and went to heaven and went to heaven."I'll do better.I'll just fly more often.My parents who lost his mind, didn't tell me that he lost his mind."

Hong Seokcheon Stream has been courageous and stopped at the memorial park in Itaewon.It was a long way I went together every dayI didn't know it would be hard to take a step." "I'm sorry to the victims.I believe that the people like me, and I believe it will be the same as me.

Previous Post Next Post

ู†ู…ูˆุฐุฌ ุงู„ุงุชุตุงู„