"Running house" Kim sky, "It's not easy to take care of the shooting site, but it's not easy."




[OSEN= Oh Sejin] "The 4" actor Kim sky, who has expressed his own face.

On the 3rd, "Bdaljip" released on TVN entertainment, which was aired on the 3rd, followed by guest Kim sky.Kim Hee-won's taste of the last time, Kim Hee-won won't laugh, and it was difficult to laugh, such as eating leaves.Kim sky will give a toast in the morning, and saw the opportunity of Seol bath.

Kim Hee-won?Are you really giving me a toast?"I heard Kim sky".At that time, Kim Hee-won said, "Isn't it delicious."Kim sky said, "It means that it's not delicious."




Kim sky said, "It's so cozy here".Sung Dong-dong said, "It's not cozy, there is a nose bone marrow, and I'm going to go out and I'm going to be uncomfortable, and Heewon said.Accordingly, Kim sky said, "What would I do if I play my nose?"I looked honest".

When the morning, Kim sky has made a mixed toast with strawberry jam that has not liver with strawberry jam.Kim Hee-won said, "It's real". " Really?"I didn't believe Kim Hee-won.Sung Dong-dong made his tongue laugh, saying, "I want you to play."




Kim Hee-won and Kim Hee-won was synchronized, but I didn't talk a lot.Kim Hee-won, famous for Kim Hee-won was worried about what to talk before Kim sky came.

Kim Hee-won said, "I wanted to cut it, but if you know there was attractive, the more attractive thoughts."He was because Kim sky came here, Kim sky was not seen that he had never seen his nose singing.

Accordingly, Kim sky can feel like that.Even if you're acting for a long time.It was not comfortable to act, but the filming site was not comfortable, but they admit that people can solve tension in other places, but they can solve tension./

[A photo] TVN entertainment "The house 4"

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال