Seo Hee-won, "Please give me the last one of the muddle]



Seo Joon-yeop's wife, a wife of Gu Joon-yeop expressed anger in interview with Taiwan local media.
On the 21st, Taiwan mirror crisis pointed out that the U.S. chairman of the Chinese entrepreneurship was not paid to be paid by the two billion won in March.
In the meantime, Seo Hee-won denied his family, saying, "My family of Seo Hee-won, saying, "My family was greedy for 30 minutes."I said, Heewon, Hee-won.He added, "It wasn't a big attack, but it was a human attack."Seo Hee-won, said that Wang Si-won, said he said to send two children to Beijing.They added that they already grew up."
Wang So-bi posted a letter of Seo Hee-won's interview on the 21st after the interview in his wake of Seo Hee-won's interview on the 21st.Wangsobi, "I think you have built enough to build up enough, but I think you can't spread rumors about your family's disgusting things, but I can't spread rumors.I want to bring children too much.I'm going to go tomorrow. Afterwards, Wang Si-won met Seo Hee-won, Seo Hee-won, Seo Hee-won, and raised the strength of criticism.In particular, Seo Hee-je, a famous broadcasting of others, such as revealing the identity of others for a long time.He said, "I didn't have to pay me to pay my child care expenses." "I didn't pay my last line."I'm going to go tomorrow, I warned you again.
Accordingly, Seo Hee-won released a letter containing his position on Instagram on the 21st.Seo Hee-won has never hurt his physical, so far since I first met him.I also added that King of King Wang So-bi, he added that his father's father's father's father and Jangan, he added.
He's divorced and I'm not going to do my lifeSeo Hee-won said that he promised, the child is a joint conscience, but it was a joint conscience, but this is the evidence that there is a legal effect that the correction is the evidence that the evidence.
Seo Hee-won said, "I hope children will finally see my dad tomorrow," adding, "I hope that the king can't be careful not to avoid emotional words."He apologized for his personal work.
Seo Hee-won and Wang-bi gathered attention in 2011 to the high-speed marriage in 2011.However, it was divorced in November last year.I put one with one or one.
Seo Hee-won, who was married for a long time ago, who was a couple of years ago, and officially officially officially announced this.
Park Seol Hee-won's Instagram, Seo Hee-won Instagram
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال