
[Sports Chosun Ko Jae-wan] Lee Seung and the agency after the agency (hereinafter referred to as the front of the agency.
It was known that Lee Seung-ki, Lee Seung-ki, was reported on the 18th.Afterwards, the latter recognizes the relevant data, "We are reviewing related data and preparing for the answers.It was trying to build a problem without misunderstanding between both sides, said.Until this time, it was only a minor fight against Jeongsan Mountain.
However, the situation reported on the 21st, the situation of entertainment media display on the 21st, and the situation changed to 180 degrees.
According to the report of Dispatch, Lee Seung-ki was not properly settled on music profit.As a result, Lee Seung-ki asked to disclose the profit details of the 27 album through content certificates and settlement of the 27 album. And CEO of the afternoon of the afternoon of this day.He said, "I'm sorry about our company and I'm sorry for our company and I'm sorry for many people, and I said, "I'm sorry."
Then, "If it is clearly confirmed, it is clearly confirmed, it will be responsible for all responsible, it will not back or avoid any responsibility.I'm going to do the best efforts to not interfere with entertainers' entertainment activities, and it will be more careful to all people."
But I saved the matter about the issue.Representative Kwon said, "We are currently reportedly reported that it is reported that it is reportedly dealt with in the media, and the details of the details of the relationship.
As a result, "Lee Seung-ki announced 137 songs for 18 years, but the music profit was a situation where the music profit was 0 won to check the claim legal response.
Furthermore, after sending content certificate, the response to fans.CEO Kwon heard that "Lee Seung-ki sent the contents of this Seung-ki sent me the name of my name.My rest of my life...I said, "I told you."
Lee Seung-do, "I heard it through manager".He said that Kwon sent me a lot of people who sent me a lot of contents related to music and life and life.The settlement said that there was no response for a year, but how to find a legitimate right rights."Fans are curious whether these remarks are coming out.
Sports Chosun DB