"Right" Kang sky..." Kang sky..."It's really good at acting" base and over the crisis (I'm TV]




[OSEN= Park Geun-hee] Kang sky passed the genetic test crisis.

KBS2 "Cton Call" released on the 8th, which aired on the afternoon of the 8th, was painted by Park Se-kyu (the-Hang sky powder) on the 8th.

Park Se-joon (J Seung-hyun) to Park Se-kyu ( maximumhoon) to Park Se-kyu (the largest handwriting) for Park Se-kyu.Whether it is not easy to happen," said Yoo Jae-heon, said Yoo Jae-heon.Park Se-kyu said, "I saw a lot of dramas."

Park Se-joon thinks, "I'm really fake or fake Lisa continues.You're nervous because you're nervous.He added that he didn't contact me.




Park Se-kyu, who came in the room of Yoo Jae-heon, who came in the room, let's go."I'll do it properly."Yoo Jae-heon said, "Are you talking about this night?"It was embarrassed to say that he's embarrassed.

Afterwards, Yoo Jae-heon and Park Se Kyu-kyu.Park Se-kyu said, "It's the first time?"Isn't it strange?"I laughed so much.Park Sekyu said, "What do you want to do?"I asked you."Yoo Jae-heon said, "I'm just a dream and live quiet and quiet." Yoo Jae-heon wants, "What do you want?"Let's ask, Park Se Kyu-kyu is not.He answered that he said.Park Se-kyu, "I love you and Seyeon is good.He added, it would be solved immediately, it would be solved immediately.

Yoo Jae-heon, who wants to pick his hair.I came here to see my grandmother and say it's all right?"I said, "I heard it".Yoo Jae-heon said, "Do you know?I don't have a bad teaser.




Since then, Yoo Jae-heon handed his hair to Park Se-kyu.Park Se-kyu's hair is his hair and handed over.Park Se-joon, who confirmed genetic results in his hair, said, "The real hand is right away."

Meanwhile, at the end of the broadcasting end of the broadcast, and the two sides disappeared.Ha-won's tension and raised the tension of the theater and raised the tension of the theater.

/

[A photo] "Callton Call" broadcasting

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال