Kwak Sun-young, Seo Hyun-woo, Seo Hyun-woo?"I'm sorry" [I'm watching TV]




[OSEN= Kim Na Yeon-young] "YEONG WOOHYUNGYUNG] "YEONG WEN [ Kim Na Yeon-woo.

At the 2nd episode of TV N Wolhwa drama "Y Ye-In-young, which aired on the 8th, was drawing keen attention to the next work.

Lee Hee-joon, Lee Hee-joon, "I think I think I'll need some time to be needed a little time, "I think I think it'll need some time."I don't think I can't think."Please organize the ceiling on your own." He said, "I've heard a big voice, so I'm responsible for him, Lee Hee-joon is responsible for him.If Lee Hee-jun persuasive, he put another actor.

Accordingly, Kim Joong-don, said, "Isn't you need to find another actor," "Where are you looking for another actor?"I need to persuade you.""Do you think you're right?I'm emotional and impulsive, so I can't manage actors?"I asked, and Kim Joong-don't have a lot of angry, but it's attractive."

Cheonje is not angry and angry.It looks shallow if you see in this floor.It's like this to survive.I was originally pure and Yeo-in style."




Kim Joong-don said, "Why are you angry?" "Why don't you get mad at me when I come out.I told you to bring you two weeks."Kim Joong-don said that the girlfriend broke out, and Cheonjeo said, "Good hair broke out well."Honestly, it wasn't he really.One of you're doing this.And then, women saw her tongue is not consistent with her tongue."

Then Kim Joong-don."I can't do every three months to meet, "I can't exceed 3 months".Even if you meet long, you said, it's increasing requirements.Kim Joong-don said, "I'm old alone". "You know you know".I told you that I said.

"Do you want to have one cute with me?I think it's not much old.I hope you have to have a lot of affection these days.I thought you wouldn't be bad as a dad.

Kim Joong-don said, "We two.""Can't you say "Can't you"?Is it illegal to be provided by Jimin?"It's called."Kim Joong-don't say, "Don't me?""I'm embarrassed, but I can give it.I said, "If you want.Then Cheonje was said, "Thank you for saying, "Thank you".

/

[ Photo] TVN

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال