[Professional] Hong Seokcheon, who died as a member of Itaewon, Itaewon, Lee Tae-won, "I didn't know it was hard to take a step."


Hong Seokcheon Stream

broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon, said that he lost his acquaintance who lost his acquaintance.

Hong Seok-cheon said on the 2nd that left the world through his social relationship network service (SNS) on the 2nd.He was really hard to do it.My sister who knew, was not out of the disaster and went to heaven and went to the sky country. He said, "The last greeting at the funeral hall.I'll do better.I'll meet more often.My parents who lost his mind, was sorry for a while.

He followed by courageous space on the way back, "I came back to the memorial space in Itaewon.It was a long way I went together every day.I didn't know that it would be hard to take a step." "I'm sorry to the victims.I believe that people like me, and I believe that the people will be the same as me."

Also, "I need to live without embarrassing people who were sacrificed.I think I'm going to live for a long time.I pray for all day, I pray for a day.I'm thinking about how to live in the future."

Earlier on the 29th of last month, thousands of people in Itaewon in Yongsan-gu, Seoul to enjoy Halloween, Seoul on the 29th of last month.Based on the 2nd, a total of 329 casualties, including 156% of the afternoon of the 2nd.


broadcaster Hong Seokcheon SNS


■ Next, Hong Seokcheon Stream professional

Last night was really hard.My sister who knew, was not out of the disaster scene and went to the sky country.I told you the last greeting at the funeral.I'll do better.I'll meet more often.My parents lost his mind for a while.I went to the memorial space on the way back to Itaewon.It was a long way I went together every day.I didn't know it would be hard to take a step.I prayed and pray again.I'm sorry and sorry.It was sinful and sinful.There are so many things that you can do it.Just say I'm sorry to the victims.I believe that the people who came to me.I'll live harder.I'll live without embarrassing people who were sacrificed.I'm sorry to work with my friends, and I love them, I'm sorry for the bereaved families who lost them.I think I'm going to live for a long time.I pray to live happily every day.I'll worry about what we'll live in the future.The victim of Itaewon disaster.

Hwang Hyo-hyo's online reporter
Previous Post Next Post

ู†ู…ูˆุฐุฌ ุงู„ุงุชุตุงู„