Jang Chae Hee-hee, "I'm worried about Kim Chang-yeol, so I'm worried about it." Why?(A management man)



[Mil= hometown] unveiled a reaction around the time of male DJ DOC Kim Chang-yeol's wife of his wife, Kim Chang-yeol's wife of love with her husband.

Kim Chang-yeol, Jang Chae-hee and Jang Chae-hee appeared on the 2nd, which aired on the afternoon of the 2nd.

In the broadcast, Jang Chae-hee, "What is the surrounding reaction with Kim Chang-yeol?"I worried about CHAEYEON's water.I honestly replied, "I have a lot of rumors."

Accordingly, Lee Sang-min hit his hands, saying, "Let's keep his hand, and Kim Chang-yeol said, "Let's keep your friends."

Han Hye-won, "What are you decide to marry?"I asked him, and Kim Chang-yeol went down to Busan.And when I drink two cups, I talked about my father."My father, I got a child."

Then Chaeyeon said, "As soon as soon as I saw it.?", Han Hye-won revealed, "I think it was so shocking." "I think Park Joon-kyu is so unique!I need to marry you!What's that?!!"It's a tree".

Kim Chang-yeol followed by "I did it, and my father's reaction."Do you say it." I told you to laugh.

On the other hand, "The other interpretation man" is hidden from the personality!It is a program that the characteristics of the characteristics of eating habits, and life style is a program to solve the effect of eating habits, lifestyle.

[A photo = MBN's broadcasting with a different interpretation]

(Give journalists )

Previous Post Next Post

ู†ู…ูˆุฐุฌ ุงู„ุงุชุตุงู„